Sunday, September 07, 2003

what's this?

a third season of 24. hell yeah.

I'm going to make an effort to start capitalizing the "I"s and the beginnings of sentences. an effort. Oops. There I go, slipping up already. See, that's what i was talking about when i said Microsoft ruined me. Sweet, dear little Word made me lazy lazy lazy. And annoyed. I couldn't have written "lazy lazy lazy" without those blood curdling little red squiggles. that used to piss me off so. I guess there is good and bad to everything. I love getting all deep about completely inane things. I want to find a good on-line dictionary so i can keep on my toes.

Anyway. Today was absolutely gorgeous outside. I spent it well. In Wally world and at the computer. Good work.

Now we're watching The Recruit. As you may recall (i'm kidding--i hope you don't recall the details of my pathetically boring life) I saw that on the plane, on my way to Maine...in the rain? That's just profane. I'm going to hit myself with a cane. then call my friend jane.

woo. that was scary. i couldn't stop.

okay, serioiusly, i know it's not a newsflash, but COLIN FUCKING FARRELL. gaaaaaaaawd. little boy/bad boy mix. it's my favorite. just after black lab/sharpe.

I am not doing well with the capital letters am I?

I wish that Kevynn Malone would return to posting more frequently.

Okay, I think I'll go post a few things on my lame-o list, I'll put it on The Drawing Board (follow the link at right. i'm too lazy to relink it here). Get ready for the thrill of a lifetime. Or severe boredom. MOst likely the latter.

No comments: