Wednesday, January 14, 2004

mornings suck shit

no, they really do.
if you enjoy morning you have serious problems.
if i could just wake up at my own pace, i'd be so much more cheerful.
i almost can't even write that word.
it makes me cringe.

it's fucking cold here.
like, out of the ordinary.
but at least it's not negative 30, like in Maine.
i never batted an eye at that stuff when i was living there.
we'd still go out ice skating, or sledding or whatever.
and my mom always had the crappiest cars, so there was never heat when we drove the 6,000 miles to or from anything.

holy shit.
twin a is about to forcibly remove my last nerve and do a mexican hat dance on it.
b etter go before he hurts himself/me/something...

****

kay, i'm back.
damn.
sometimes my kids are as ornery as i am.
wonder where they get it.

so last night i had the most hilarious "15-year-old-boy virgin with a hot chick" orgasm.
i was laughing so hard it sort of broke the mood.
is that too personal?
should i have kept that to myself?
oh well.
too late now--remember, there is no delete key!!

okay, for some reason this whole writing thing just isn't working today.
the boys hate me and want me to die.
or at least they're making me wish i was dead.
so i better go play mr. potato head yahtzee with them to calm their angst.

is it nap time yet???

No comments: