Tuesday, November 16, 2004

don't even think about putting on a bra

as much as i love the idea of "Tits-Out Tuesday"...
I think we're still going with Braless Tuesday.
oh!!!!
i have it!!
RT Tuesday
(RT=Rock Tit)
hehe.
...is it cold in here, or are you just happy to see me?
or am i just happy to see you?
or maybe we're just happy to see each other...???
whatever.


Because it's only 6 days until Metallica--my fourth show of this tour... Posted by Hello

so, anyone here who hates business trips, raise your hand.
(you didn't really just raise your hand, did you? friggin loser.)
anyway.
i hate them.
oh, don't get me wrong--
i have a firm policy of looking on the bright side.
and i'll enjoy the quiet time,
and the excuse to not cook dinner or shave my legs.
but...
come saturday i'll be ready for a bit of a break (read:sex), but i'll try not to bitch too much.
i'll rent movies he doesn't want to see,
and take a bubble bath with a book (and maybe some additional assistance...)
and drink beer alone.
it'll be borderline depressing.
so if you see lots of extra posts this week, you know who to blame.

i had freaky weird-ass dreams last night.
and i tweaked my neck while i was driving.
my sister called...
to tell me she's worried about my dad.
so it was a fairly important call,
but my kids apparently don't grasp the concept of a HAPPY meal.
HAPPY, kids, HAPPY.
(not like Sergei's mom, but the end result was almost as scary...)
anyway.
one of them dropped his fucking mcnasty nuggets and i reached around my seat to grab them from the floor so he would stop screaming...
wreeeeeeench goes my neck.
owie.
i'm also blaming Pilates.
or Mari Winsor.
well, they're an evil team!!
nah, i love the workout,
but apparently i fit into the category of wusses who have to do the exercises without their necks raised.
it's not that my abs can't take it, it's my neck.
stupid neck.
so it was already sore when i overexerted it...
oh well.
at least i didn't sprain my wrist.
or pull a muscle in my groin.
OR LOSE MY ABILITY TO TURN EVERYTHING INTO A DIRTY JOKE.
jeeeeeezus.

well.
on that note...
i think i'll go.

have a grand day and don't forget to share your RT with someone special--

No comments: