Friday, May 13, 2005

on this day, last year--

Thursday, May 13, 2004


no title
just a quick post today.

we woke up to the sound of running water...
and running feet...
one little boy, quietly filling a glass with water and dumping it all over this desk, these computers.
it would seem that only one keyboard is beyond repair.
so that was ugly.
we're all grounded now...:)

you'll never guess who started a blog...
MY HUSBAND.
yup.
would you like me to link him?
yeah, so would i.
but since he hasn't given me the URL, that's not really a possibility.
erg.

and i set up an audio blogger account.
again.
maybe i'll use this one before it deletes itself from lack of use.
but maybe not.

and i have my furnace on again.
jeeezus.

i'm getting quite tan--for me.
if i had some tan lines, maybe i'd take a picture to show you just how tan i am.

wow, i really don't have anything to write today.
what a pathetic waste of time this was.
i would like to offer my apologies.
seriously.
and i promise i'll write something at least 3% better later on today.
it'll either have: a) more violence, b) more nudity, c) more humor or d) more whining.
so, yeah--can't lose there!

have an orgasmically delicious day.

(later on that day)

promises, promises...
i hate it when i do that.
--make promises and forget all about keeping them.
but, technically it is still today, and i am here...
writing...
and i'm willing to bet i'll meet or exceed my 3% increase in goodness....

okay, forget that.
maybe not.
i love just writing and writing and writing.
and most of it is crap.
pure crap.
but then sometimes something happens.
something wicked this way comes...
something wild and hairy and strong and scary.
something soft and sweet and warm and tender.
(like chicken?)
aw crap, that reminds me--i have to go start dinner.
***
there, i'm back.
twenty minutes on the timer.
a full glass of raspberry daquiri...
that makes 3 times this week--does that mean i have a problem?
good.
i like problems.
i better slow down or i'm not going to be able to drive myself to the bar later.
uh.
yeah.
sounds like i have a problem....
but really, it's just my girlfriend who needed to go out and vent.
and i'm not going to drink when i get there.
hell, IF i get there.
i'm buzzed.
empty stomach...
i am going to call YOU.
hold on, let me find my audio blogger stuff.
aw crap. i have to spell??
shit.
not easy...
*****
okay, that didn't work.
i'll have to try again--sober.
heh.

well, now it's time for me to go, so i'll leave you with a final word:
god dammit!
i just remembered tomorrow's friday...
um, that wasn't supposed to be the final word...

but whatever.
(and for the record: i am well aware that this post sucked almost as much as the last one.)
bite me.
no, not there...oooooh, right there!!! yes!!
ahem.
bye.

*************
(and just cuz i feel like it, here is the ensuing fantasy post)

Fantasy Friday, may 14th

this is getting harder and harder...
(shuh--that's what she said)

riding along in an old pick up truck, the windows open, the gravel road a tunnel of dust behind us....
the heat is heavy and thick--the wind coming in is hot.
there is a perfect spot for swimming ahead.
all i can think is: i don't have my swimming suit. and my dad would kill me.
i glance over at you, and my body fights the outside heat to remind me how you make me feel.
i've never even had a real boyfriend...
Joey Reid is taking me to the prom next week, but we've been friends since 3rd grade.
and he's just a boy.
you...
you have no idea how much i've watched you--wanted you.
...since the day my parents hired you to train our horses for competition.
you treat me like a little sister...but today i hope to change that.
we park under a tree and you get out, tossing your cowboy hat onto the seat and bending to remove your boots.
i pull my long hair out of its clasp, letting it fall over my shoulders.
you glance up as i do this and i can see your face flush a little.
i pretend not to notice, as i slip out of my shorts and tank top.
you blush more deeply and mumble something about my dad.
he's not here.
i smile back at you as i walk toward the water in my little matching set of black lace underclothes.
your jaw drops for a second, then you hurry to catch up to me.
your towel...you offer, oblivious to the markedly different source causing the heat to radiate off me.
as i take the towel from you, i touch your hand and you take a step back.
i laugh, breaking the spell.
race ya?
i run for the dock and dive off into the cool water, without looking back.
you dive in after me and we both swim silently for a few minutes, then tread water, as we talk about the horses.
i climb up the ladder, to dive back in--
catching a look on your face that i've been hoping to see.
as i slip back into the water i'm smiling.
when i come up, you're there.
you reach out to touch the water dripping from my chin, your blue eyes boring into me.
i put a hand to your chest, as i find my footing on a rock.
there is a moment--filled with complete silence and stillness--in which we could still turn back.
in the slight movement required to lift my eyes to yours it's as if i've run a hundred miles--our world is flipped inside out.
your arms encircle me, your lips are on mine and there is only us.
touching, breathing, kissing...the water lapping around us.
you slip my bra off and toss it to the dock.
i am equally enamoured of your chest...so hard and smooth.
you take my hand and lead me back to the truck, where you pull a blanket from behind the seat and lay it under a tree.
we kneel there, kissing again as we finish undressing.
you pause, ask if i'm sure.
in answer i pull you down on top of me, wrapping my legs around your back, lazily stretching my arms above my head.
you run a finger down the length of one arm, leaning down to kiss each breast.
i shiver in the heat and tighten my legs around you.
you kiss my neck, my ears, as you slowly move into me.
the smell of wild flowers and apple blossoms fills the air, and the buzz of insects is soon drowned out by our breathing, panting--moaning.
the water has dried and is being replaced by sweat as we move together in the spare shade of a tree.

we lay back, both staring at the sky with silly grins on our faces.
you roll to your side and ask me if i'm okay, as you smooth my hair back from my face.
i smile, nodding slightly, and stand to dress.
what's your hurry?
i nod in the direction of the dirt road, causing you to scramble for your clothes.
my dad.


have a tremendous weekend, darlings.
and i'll keep ya posted on my whinings and dinings--
and winings...

No comments: