Monday, May 23, 2005

Mondays smell like dirty gym socks

either that or it's time to do laundry.

yeah, the weekend was unreal.
gorgeous perfect lovely

hm.
I thought I had something to say...
but so far--
nothing.

I'm just sitting here, staring at the keyboard,
playing with a hangnail,
listening to the tv playing, upstairs.
thinking I should go vacum the kids' room.
or at least have breakfast.
but I'm stuck.
i screwed myself up by doing two things which were way out of my routine:
did not shower before taking the kids to school
and
got back into bed and watch the recording of Good Morning America.
now I'm feeling extremely mellow--
and hungry.

this post is annoying the shit out of me, though,
I can tell you that much.
so far, I think this post is like eating lettuce.
sure, it doesn't hurt you, but it doesn't do a damn thing for you, either!

sometimes I lecture myself--
do you do that?
I'll be talking to myself (internally)
and then I'll pause to--rather exasperatedly--explain to myself what I just said.
why the fuck do I feel the need to explain something TO MYSELF?
I clearly understand it, or else I wouldn't be able to explain it.
and why the short fuse, mama??
It cracks me up whenever I notice I'm doing it.
and makes me wonder if I'm more wacko than you're average straight jacket candidate.
it's quite possible, you k now.
most crazies don't really think they're crazy, anyway.
so how would I know?
that's right.
I wouldn't.

there was something on the news this morning, about utah
and it was strange and interesting, so i was going to share it with y'all.
but
do you think I can remember what it was?
well, fuck no.
why would I???
I can barely remember to pick my kids up from school, or how to get to the grocery store, so why would I remember that?
shit, it was cool though.
"cool" like in a "utah's fucking lame" sorta way.
my favorite!!!

ok.
that's all I could force out for today.
if you don't like it,
go fuck yourselves.
or at least go fuck your spouse.
or the nearest consenting adult--
your choice.

No comments: