Wednesday, May 25, 2005

because.

yeah, that's why.

dammit, i was about to write something totally deep,
something starting out with the phrase, "I feel myself..."
but then I got distracted and had to start giggling about how much I do enjoy feeling myself.
ahem.
so juvenile.

I didn't really have anything to say...
I'm just procrastinating folding laundry.
everything else is done, and mr. husband will be home from his looooong trip within the hour.
huge sigh of relief, followed by something akin to giddyness.
or giddiness.
I really like him.
like, a lot--
more than friends.
hehehehehe!!

I just did a search to find out if that weird video clip I caught a glimpse of while at the gym was really what I thought it was.
yup.
it was.
fucking Tom Cruise.
little cradle robber.
sure, she's 26.
it's not like it's statutory, but 9 years ago it sure would have been.
and he would have been...33 to her 17.
whatever.
crazy god damn celbrities.
I'm not even going to touch the Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie thing.
I don't know why, but I hate her--
always have.
she needs to be kicked in the face.
or the crotch.
eh, make it both.

anyway.
one of my darling sweet children is pleasantly requesting help locating the shirt he discarded in some unknown location.
er.
something like that.

No comments: