Monday, May 09, 2005

Fuck Mondays

and double fuck mondays where I only get one comment.
way to kick my tender ego right in the gut.
oh.
wait.
I don't have a tender ego.
tender Eggos, perhaps?
perhaps.
but not too tender, mind you.
what's the point of completely untoasted toaster waffles???
that's just silliness.
as is this.

ok, so I was looking at my class list, today.
I scanned the list and discovered that I have 18 3-credit classes to take before graduation.
that means 54 credits.
then I looked at the place where they broke down how many credits i have completed,
and how many I have left, to total 122.
since I have completed 38,
the total left was 84.
faaaack.
so that's 28 classes.
not 18.
but what the fuck?
where are those other TEN classes hiding???
if you're too stupid to figure out how many classes you need,
maybe you don't belong in college.
heh.
ok, so I know I'm plenty smart.
I just have really shitty study skills,
which I'm just remembering,
and beginning to panic about.
(ugh, i just ended that sentence with a preposition, but frankly I was too tired to reword it.)
AND study skills have nothing to do with why I can't figure this out.
unless you trace it back to the D- they're letting me use to fulfill my college algebra requirement...
hey!
fuck you.
see: study skills, lack thereof.
math is actually fairly easy for me, but it's one of those things...
if you don't do the homework or go to class...
you sorta tend not to learn it.
oddly.
oh well.

anyway.
to all 192 people who came to my site today,
and didn't leave comments--
you owe me massive amounts of ass-kissing.
and I might just mean that literally...
(make sure and get a couple of good nibbles in, too.)

either that or, drop me an email telling me how much I suck.
or how well I suck, depending on your experience.
thanks.

No comments: