Wednesday, December 01, 2004

i don't feel like posting today

i don't feel like writing words
or thinking thoughts
or covering my mouth when i sneeze (bless me).
and i definitely don't feel like cleaning up the trail of clutter my kids left throughout the house.
i feel like dancing.
or shopping...
i feel like laughing--
loud and long.
pee-inducing laughter.
i feel like making someone laugh.
i feel like running down the middle of the street--
not naked, but nearly.
(hey--it's 20 fucking degrees outside, that's farenheit, folks!!)
i dunno...
i just don't feel like writing.
i want to be ready to write a BOOK.
a real book...
a goooood book--
only nothing like "the" Good Book...
i want the ability to give a character who is not based on ME some depth, a past, a soul.
i want to have no other responsibilites in life except to wander and learn about people,
and see their history in their eyes, on their cheeks in their gait--and write about it.
i want to be in tune with...something.
someone?
i want to learn to sing.

i am the queen of narcissists.
(which is, itself, a rather redundant little phrase...)
...i just took a couple of dozen pictures of myself.
but only because i've been neglecting buzznet.
they aren't very exciting.
but.
my hair looked good today.
it's so strange, though.
it never shows up on film.
oh well.
had a GREAT workout.
does that mean i get to pig out on dessert???
please?
okay, fine.
i'll be good.
i'd rather pig out on some fine rooster meat, anyway, if ya catch my drift.
wink-wink, nudge-nudge.
jesus.
i'm like this fucked up sorta extremely nerdy, sex-crazed, rocker chick.
nevermind.
my brain just froze, mid-sentence.

and if you'd all like to congratulate me on sending my sister's birthday gift ON TIME--
that would be great.
usually, i send it with her Christmas package...
also late.
but this year, it'll get there on her birthday.
and it's even GOOD.
a groovy antique vase and a harry connick jr christmas cd/dvd.
yeah.
he's hot.
AND
my kids' school pictures came in today!!!
oh.
my.
GAWD.
so damn cute.
they're both tilting their heads--in opposite directions.
totally cute.
oh, lookit that--
"so damn" and "totally" are the same length.
wicked.

this stupid DJ on.
oh wait.
that reminds me--
i wanted to check that radio station's site.
um.
this fantastically cool DJ on the radio the other day...
was talking about when he met Godsmack and how teensy tinsy they are.
fuck him.
he wishes he was half as cool as them.
half as bad-ass.
half as sexy.
half as sexy.
um.
now i'm stuck.
sexy.
i mean, christalmighty.....
okay.
i'm fine.
gulp, slurp....um, where was I?
oh yeah...
he said that he met them and they kept saying "wicked cool"...
that means they're my boys.
new englanders.
i shoulda known that, if i was a real fan, i suppose.
but i leave that "find out their name,age,birthday,favorite color" shit to the teeny boppers.
or other losers.
i, on the other hand, am infinitely cool and have a life.
uh.
yeah.
maybe if i repeat that 26 or 27 more times, i'll believe it.
possibly i'm just lazy.
OR....OR...
another good excuse would be that i'm just really not all that interested in the lives of any celebrity.
me knowing their names or hometowns is not going to make me enjoy their music any MORE,
nor is it apt to increase my chances of fucking meeting them.
sexy....sexy....hottter than the sun....
um.
pardon me, but my usual outlet for sexually driven thoughts is indisposed today.
i have nowhere else to turn!!
hold me...?

okay, so i'm off.
NOT like a prom dress...
maybe dirty socks?
or slightly-damp-in-all-the-right-places panties?
heh.
i love fucking with you guys!!!
um.
yeah...i can see where THAT'S going to end up...
whatever.

have a good day.

No comments: