Monday, December 13, 2004

Mondays are for Manics, Maniacs, and Manatees

The rest of us should just sleep through it.

I just wrote a post.
I'm not saying it was brilliant.
Or even worth reading,
but.
it was effort.
and it is now wasted.
It was a rant about the garbage truck.
Aren't you sad you missed it?
I even went to the trouble to link the buzznet picture of my garbage lid--
(the one that says, "Lisa has nice boobs")
but it's too much work to do it again.
i fucking hate this computer.

So I did most of my christmas shopping yesterday.
and that was REALLY fun.
I love spending money--it makes me horny.
Or something.
In any case, it was a great time.

And winter is not really here for the moment, so that's always nice.
It was warm enough for golf over the weekend,
and I took the kids to the playground.
We didn't even need coats.
yeeeee haaaaw!!
I love Utah.

I did finally buy myself some winter boots
(and that is the second time i've typed "boots" as "boats" and had to correct it)
so I can go play with the kids in the snow.

I can't think of anything interesting to say.

So I should probably quit wasting your time.
and mine.
And bandwidth.
and air.

So tomorrow night is a dinner date with a group of girl friends.
Including the two who have said horrible things about me.
Should be interesting--
see if I can hold my tongue or not.
See if I can stand to look at them.
blah.
I hate girls.

so on that note,
have a peculiar day.


No comments: