Friday, December 10, 2004

Fantasy Friday #51

(kind of like Area 51...only sexier, and a much lower concentration of aliens)

okay, just to recap:
these are my fantasies.
and i write them down just as i see them--
no revisions, no planning.
and they're not erotica.

DAMMIT.
I just lost the post.
I had only written a few sentences, but it's still distressing.
It interupts my flow of thought.
grrr.

It is a more-than-beautiful day here.
The snow covered mountains are crowned by gentle clouds,
dark in the center and the newly risen sun shines through the edges,
pinkishly.
The sky is blue, but not very sharp yet.
I love these stupid fucking mountains.

************

FANTASY FRIDAY

The thing is...
it doesn't matter where we are.
It doesn't matter what has led us to this point.
All that is important, or worth mentioning, is that we are together.
We are looking into each other's eyes.
...whether it's the first time or the two thousandth time...
there will be such passion as to startle anyone who might witness it.
The love pours out of us, like a burst dam, and lights up the whole world--
or at least our version of the world.
We would say it every day...
although neither of us would need to hear it, because it would be a fact--
less disputable than the presence of an ocean or a mountain,
more a part of the fabric of life than the laws of physics or the colors of a rainbow.
Whether we are in the backseat of a car, or a cheap motel, or our own house,
your mouth still finds mine, and your hands still know where to touch, how to touch.
Dragging your finger over my skin feels like glitter looks.
Whether you remove my panties roughly, or slowly (or just pull them to the side),
it's always the key to making me reach for you with all of my body.
encounter # 463:
Just driving to the store, I catch a glimpse of you out of the corner of my eye--
and I'm wet.
I need you right then.
I don't say a word, or make a move--
But you know.
You make me wait until we are finished at the store and head back...
I am squirming--nearly panting with need.
Your eyes twinkle.
You need me, too--
your hand shakes as you unlock the door,
and your breathing comes raggedly as you slowly undress me.
Both of us crazy with desire,
we tumble to the bed and you slide inside,
without a speck of "foreplay"...the waiting was enough.
It is a frantic rush to the finish line,
with hands groping and mouths crushed together,
not quite muffling the groans.
We tie...a photo finsh, perhaps...
encounter #812:
I am relaxing in a tub full of hot water and slippery, scented oils.
Sipping a glass of wine, I listen to opera, with only the light of candles...
You're supposed to be out for the evening.
I hear the door open, and jump.
You step through it, holding a large bunch of roses.
We smile and talk...
as you casually undress and slip into the water with me.
We continue talking about mundane things,
as I gently wash your back and kiss your neck.
(i cut it off here, by mistake. here's the rest:)
The conversation tapers off,
And my hands wander across your body,
Pausing to tease a nipple, and sliding down to caress your rock hardness.
You groan softly and settle back against my breasts, as my legs wrap around yours and my hands work slowly, surely.
You grip my ankles and breathe in sharply--
I giggle and remove my hands, sitting back to let you change positions.
We slip and slide over each other, slick from the bath oil.
Your skin glows in the candle-light and your piercing eyes are softened by it.
We make waves, and quite a mess on the floor around the tub,
as the water sloshes out, in a rhythm as old as the tides.


Have a great weekend, everyone.
I hope you all are getting in the Christmas spirit!!

No comments: