Thursday, July 01, 2004

Real Live Fortune From Real Live Fortune Cookie

(well...the fortune cookie wasn't ALIVE, but it was real...)

YOU HAVE A FLAIR FOR ADDING A FANCIFUL DIMENSION TO ANY STORY

i think it means i'm a good liar.
or one of those folks who caught a fish this ----------------------> big....
or.
oar.
something else more flattering, perhaps.

today, i wrote "dnif" instead of "find".
i backspaced and retyped before realizing how frigging cool that would have been.
damn me.
(to ever lasting hellfire and bad breath)

heard some songs on the radio while driving yesterday.
two particular ones moved me.
there was the line from the barenaked ladies song: try to scream but it only comes out as a yawn.
that sums it all up for me sometimes...
and then there was U2--With or Without You.
it made my heart do a strange little thing, i suppose it always has.
i really love U2, and i always forget how much until i hear a song on the radio.
then my heart feels happy...
eh.
whatever.
also, i've been listening to old Metallica lately.
the Master of Puppets Cd, mostly.
wow.
i love them....

okay, one more little stupid tidbit.
yesterday morning i was lying in bed.
twin B crawls in with me and snuggles.
awww...i love that.
then a few minutes later...
twin A nose dives into, well, my nose.
he had tripped, and head-butted me, full force.
i heard a crack.
i heard a scream (me).
i thought he had broken my nose.
unfortunately not...
hey--i would never GET a nose job, but if i could...i wouldn't mind a little rearranging...
anywho.
no such luck.

and that's all she wrote.
(which is one of the end of class phrases my jr. high algebra teacher used...oddly, one of the boys i was in love with during college had dated that man's daughter for all of high school. small world. meandering thoughts.)

No comments: