Friday, July 09, 2004

Fantasy Friday XXXIII

I really like this one.
(but watch out...)

I want to write about the day we spent together, you and I...
how it was raining outside, gray and cold.
...there was a fire in the hearth and we had a large bed with crisp sheets.
The outside world didn't matter.
Do you remember that day?
(...sometimes memories are of the future.)
and we woke up in the morning, the cloud-covered sun, not yet fully risen.
Darkness all around.
Your arm around me, your hand sliding from my shoulder to my breasts...
my nipples hardening at your touch, starting my body on its path to readiness for you.
Your hand moved further down and my legs stirred, involuntarily making way for you.
My eyelids fluttered open to the most perfect feeling of all--your presence.
I felt whole, I felt at peace.
Your lips on my neck made me shiver.
Your arms were around me, I turned into your embrace.
Our lips met and I felt a strange deja vu...
knowing I had always known you and I always would.
Feeling like the world began in that moment or might end in the next...
all of those thoughts swirling around in my just-woken brain,
I sighed and held you more tightly.
When my eyes found yours in the low light, you had a smile on your face...
I can see it clearly in my memory...
We laughed at each other's ridiculously cheesy grins and mine turned mischievous...
I slid down you, like a snake,
disappearing under the blanket and beginning my favorite part of foreplay.
Neither of us could stand the suspense for very long and you pulled me up by the hips, nearly growling with desire.
I was so wet for you that morning...
like all the mornings since...
you slid into place so easily--and with such force.
I am missing that feeling, right now, writing this...but I remember it.
I remember touching you, and tasting you.
I remember the way the light--gray and cold--grew, as we moved together through the morning.
We made love that day until noon.
And then I cooked you breakfast, naked.
As I stirred the eggs, you came up behind me, ready again--
and we fucked hard and fast on the kitchen table--so fast the eggs didn't even burn.
we ate in bed, laughing about something--nothing?
And the clouds cleared a bit outside.
We went for a walk, barefooted, in clothes which barely passed for real clothes...
pajamas?
we wandered, hand in hand, looking for a coffee shop.
We never found one, but when we got home we had forgotten why we left and were only thrilled to be alone again.
Our sparse clothes left us immediately upon entering the house and our bodies were once again a part of each other.
That day...it's one of my favorite memories of you.
We made love on the stairs, in the bath, and under a table.
We fucked on the couch, in the hallway, and in the car--
(we had run out of food, I think and needed to go to the store).
If I only had one day to relive, over and over, it would be that one.
Your body and mine.
Your eyes, your smile, your mouth...your words, your soul.
Don't forget that day...if it ever comes.

(I am uncharcteristically impressed with myself over that one, hope you all enjoyed it...have a happy weekend!!)

No comments: