Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Missing in action

That's me.
I will be entertaining some of my nieces and nephews today...
so i'll be away from the computer for the most part.

have i told you lately that i love my gym?
L is for the lean muscle mass i'm creating.
O is for the odor of sweating bodies.
V is for the very cute boys to look at.
E is for the elephant i no longer resemble.

okay, so that was one of the top 5 lamest things i've ever written.
but it sure does make my other stuff look good, dunnit?

ooh, i'll do an audio post later.
i even have a funny story to tell--for once.
and it IS funny.
not to be missed, in fact.
and PLEASE remind me to post some new pictures to buzznet.

***EDITED BY SITEOWNER****

i don't know who i'm kidding...
i'll be around today.
now i need to go shower.

No comments: