Monday, July 26, 2004

It's Monday and that means I'm not dead

...at least that's what i'm assuming.
I'm pretty sure you don't have morning breath when you're dead.
but i could be wrong.
maybe that's what being dead IS--morning breath and BO.
In any case...I made it through a busy, "fun"-filled weekend.
oh, i'm whining a BIT--the weekend was truly enjoyable.
but...
in MY book...
if you're too tired to have wild sex at the end of a day then it was too busy.

okay...
i've been sitting here for nearly 20 minutes--mesmerized by the disney channel.
...and my satin pajama pants...
i can't stop running my hands over my thighs!!
and every time i start typing a sentence, i glance up to see what JoJo the clown is doing...
also, i have had a relapse.
my 12-step program is in the trash...
my addiction has swept through my ravaged soul yet again...
dessert.
eh, it's no big deal, i'm as addicted to the gym as i am to sugar so it all evens out.
but it sure is fun to be dramatic.

well, our trip is in its final stages of planning--we leave thursday.
i haven't called anyone to tell them i'm coming...
i guess i should do that.
lots of old friends to see...
i plan to blog, so don't desert me...
we'll spend a couple of days in boston.
the rest of the time we'll be dashing about the state (maine) visiting all the important folks...
not much sitting around...
dammit.

have i ever told you guys about the time i made out with a girl?
i don't think I told that story.
it was just a couple of months ago...
it was hot, but--
i almost think it was too...
too personal.
yes, this is coming from ME--the queen of open book, the queen of smut.
so that's why i haven't detailed it in a fantasy friday or talked about it at all...
but you'll have to be satisfied with the short version:
we kissed, we groped--then our men took over and finished things off properly.
hee.

and on that happy note--
y'all have a great monday.
don't drink and drive.

No comments: