Wednesday, April 21, 2004

i'm going to keep on te-ryin' just to get up this hill

seriously.
this is the most thought and effort i've put into a post in a loooong time.
as in, i've posted twice already in the last twelve hours, and i'm not satisfied.
i keep writing so that no one will have to read the last crappy post.
go back to the weekend posts, if you're needing something decent.
those were good.
(not to sound like i have an ego or anything heinously evil like that...)

so, just because i so obviously have nothing of interest to write.
and because i'm feeling like a literary gimp for those half assed drivellingly inspid posts...
here's some of the goooood stuff.

When you get back from lunch, make sure to close that office door behind you.
And when you sit down, don't slide your legs all the way under your desk.
...there won't be room.
You'll know i'm there, but we won't say a word.
I reach up, and unzip your pants as you phone the secretary asking her to hold your calls.
you're hard already, your heart beating as fast as the rhythm in my ears.
I am careful, but quick--we could be interupted at any moment.
opening wide, i take as much into my mouth as i can, swirling my tongue around...
massaging so softly--yet firmly--with my hand, making a harmony of pleasure.
you lean back in your chair, a rough sigh escapes your lips.
my breathing becomes louder, i'm so aroused it takes all of my self control to not climb onto your ready lap.
...remove those glasses, tousle that hair....
but i don't.
i stay where i am, and continue licking--you're almost there.
you grasp your arm rests, knuckles turning white...another sound pushes out of your throat...
and i swallow every drop of your warm saltiness.
you sit back with a content sigh, as i crawl out, my thumb wiping the last trace of you from my lips.
i stand, straighten my clothes, my hair, wink--then turn and walk out the door.

xoxox

No comments: