Wednesday, August 13, 2003

here comes the sun....

(doo-doo-doo-doo.) You'll have to pardon my obsession with the absence/presence of the sun--I am just not used to such a fickle little fella anymore! i mean, damn. i know i shouldn't be so surprised, since i DID grow up here, but a few years in a state where EVERY single day is sunny for 6 months, you sort of start to take it for granted....

so my husband is going to see 2 Live Crew this weekend. he he. i think that's hysterically, rolling on the floor, peeing your pants funny!!! I think his loneliness has hit a new low!!! they're playing some bar in the little hick town full of cowboys where Footloose was filmed. that alone makes me guffaw, snort, chortle, hee-haw, and all other manner of hick laughs. I am not jealous this time. Metallica--it still pains me to mention that he went without me. and frankly, i'm not so sure i'll be able to wear the shirt he got me (which, upon his re-examination should actually fit me quite well) without tearing up just a bit. Metallica. Metallica. oh well. Page-Plant and Jon Bonham's son are touring right now, so maybe i can catch them and do a little healing...

No comments: