Tuesday, September 20, 2005

You guys are so predictable...


or...
is it ME who is predictable???
these shots all look the same.
I promise I'll work on something a little different soon.
something with a twist...
Braless Tuesday with a twist...
hm...
like...
me with a bra on--
MY HEAD.
yeah.
so there.
bite me.
I'm going to go get blood drawn and pick my luscious children up from school.
please don't forget to wipe the drool from your chin/pants before stepping away from your desk.
your boss already thinks you're a dipshit.
(hee heee!!)

Oh, I think I did well on my test.
60 questions, and there were only 5 or 6 I was unsure of...
I'll let you know when I hear.

2 comments:

Frelbo said...

Nobody has commented on this yet? Stunning. You look delicious.

Bored Housewife said...

I used to have a different commenting system, actually. I used Haloscan, but have switched to the Blogger-integrated format. Sooooo, in short--no, you're not the first to comment. :) But, thanks!!