on with the meme...
THREE RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MY CLOSET:
1. it is the first true walk-in closet I've ever had
2. it is in the north east corner of my bedroom
3. I usually leave the door open, despite the very real possibility of monsters
THREE ITEMS I'VE NEVER WORN, BUT STILL HAVEN'T TOSSED
1. nothing, I wear everything at least once, and get rid of things I don't use (even if I do end up regretting it half the time)
THREE ITEMS I'LL NEVER GET RID OF, NO MATTER HOW UGLY THEY GET
1. your mom. no, no, my Docs. I wore them every day for at least 12 hours, waitressing for 3 years. they are beyond thrashed.
2. my brownish suede jacket with fringe, direct from the 70s (well, not "direct", it was via a thrift shop)
3. my skinny pants. a perfectly faded pair of Levi's. I'll fit into those fuckers again if I have to pay for a tummy tuck with my own hard earned
THREE ITEMS PEOPLE WOULDN'T EXPECT TO FIND IN MY CLOSET:
1. belts. I never wear them
2. underwear. I never wear--oh, just kidding.
3. my special blankie from when I was a kid
THREE ITEMS THAT MADE ME GO, "OH LORD, WHAT WAS I THINKING?"
1. Um...can't think of any. I tend to get rid of lapses in judgment.
THREE THINGS THAT I HAVE A SURPRISING NUMBER OF:
3. my husband's clothes (he has as many clothes as I do)
THREE DOMINANT COLORS IN MY WARDROBE:
THREE ITEMS THAT NEVER FAIL TO PUT ME IN A GOOD MOOD WHENEVER I WEAR THEM:
1. my Ugg clogs--luxuriously comfortable, should be a requirement for living.
2. one of the shirts or skirts that I made for myself--nothing says "buck up lil camper" like wearing something that is flattering and will get compliments, to which the reply is "Thanks! I made it." woooot!
3. my Tommy Hilfiger white long sleeved shirt, with the white pin striping, and such details that make me nearly giggle with delight every time I slip into its classy simplicity. I would take a picture in it, but I'm sure something would be lost in the medium.
Fuck, that was painful.