Monday, April 11, 2005

when it rains, it pours

unless it's just drizzling.

and what I really wanted to say was this:
I am itching to post today, but there's no time.
I am literally aching to read blogs today, but I am booked solid.

being busy is good.

but the urgent news flash is this:
dream central was on fire again last night--
I was naked, except for some blue boy-shorts panties,
walking out of my local library
just as BO BICE walked in, smiling at me
(well, he is a male so how could he not look?)
so I moved my hands from where they were covering my breasts,
and smiled right back at him.
we talked for a minute,
then decided to go screw.
I'm not even kidding!!!!
I love when dreams are so much like daydreams.
yes, I'm DYING laughing, writing this.
it's all true, though.

apparently I'm more obsessed with him than I thought.
this could spell trouble.
except the letters are all wrong.

time to dress for gym.
but first, an eclair.
more later.
whether you want it or not--

No comments: