Friday, April 08, 2005

Because I love you--

or at least I can tolerate yer sorry asses...

this is an audio post - click to play


and, for the record, the rain I mentioned turned rather torrential, later in my drive.
all along I-15, the visibility was horrnendous.
and none of the pecker heads had their headlights on.
i hope they crash.
then, I had to go up into the foothills, via 215,
and the visibility was much better,
but that's where the hydroplaning started.
jesus h i j k l m n o peee my pants, that sucked.
several cars off the road, but not mine--
fortunately.
stupid weather.
stupid weather channel
weather man
weather vane

but at least my happy errands are finished,
and I'll have a truckload of new furniture by this time next week.
FINALLY.
I can't really complain, but it has taken waaaay a little longer than we expected.
and that was just to get the guy to acknowledge our order.
once that happened, it's moved pretty quickly.
actually, that's because a new guy took over.
but anyway--
you don't care, I don't care,
so let's get naked.
actually, scratch that--
it's cold and grey here today.
naked doesn't sound good.
flannel sounds good.

oh, and before I forget--
all you girls out there should go see Beauty Shop.
it was so damn funny.
I did NOT want to see it.
at all.
but...
a girlfriend called and said she got free tickets to a sneak preview of Fever Pitch, so we thought what the hell, we'll go.
only, turns out, the promoters had waaaaaay overbooked the event and they were full by the time we got there--
the recommned 30 minutes early.
we didn't really care--
it was just an excuse to go out, anyway.
but, the other two girls decided on beauty shop, so i kept my mouth shut.
I was dreading it, honestly.
i had heard a review
(by a man)
that it sucked.
and yeah, maybe guys wouldn't like it.
but I laughed my ass off.
I even clapped.
not applause clapping,
laugh clapping.
you know the ones?
anyway, it was good times at not ridgemeont not high.
because those were fast times.
whatever the fuck that means.

and with that, I'm outie.
or audi.
hell, maybe I'm innie, but I'm finished here.

No comments: