Wednesday, April 27, 2005

It's a beautiful fucking day in the neighborhood

so top that, fuckers.

I had
crazy weird awesome
dreams last night.
involving all sorts of bloggers,
even if they were all oddly out of place.
I was being interviewed on The Late Show--
by Pisser.
I was telling her about my real life meeting with Red,
during a commercial break.
I got the feeling she thought we were lame.
(and no, Red, it was nothing like that)
and then there was my husband and I going to dinner at Blank's* house--
his blonde wife kept giving me disapproving looks,
and his SIX(??)kids were cool.
he, however, was asleep on the floor, in assless chaps.
and the fun doesn't stop there, folks!
I set my husband up with Didamo,
(even though she's a lesbian)
and then freaked out when he had sex with her.
well, yeah--nothing odd about THAT.

I have GOT to stop eating before bed.

ok, so my kids are missing preschool today.
AGAIN.
I haven't had that little slice of heavenly alone-ness in almost 2 weeks.
lots of running around for family stuff last week,
hubby out of town for a couple of days (back now)--
all of this wears me out.
well, if it wasn't for the constant babble from my matched set of baby-loves,
I would probably be a lot more sane.
(I can hope, at least)
it's just so hard to maintain a train of thought...
when they barge through my quiet little grove of pondering,
over and over and over,
leaving debris of suddenly disconnected synapses in their wake.
oh well.
maybe I should just stop fighting it...
what need do I have for thoughts, anyway??
heh.

at least I got a little shopping done yesterday.
purchased a couple of CDs
Joss Stone is as amazing as I had hoped--
even if I could never have imagined how she would sound.
and Jack Johnson finally made it into my collection.
there is something happy and good about them both--
perfect springtime/summertime music, I think.
so I spent a loooooooong time trying to find my software for my mp3 player.
never found it.
so I downloaded drivers and applications--
still won't work.
hubby will look at it.
when he has time....
siiiigh.
time.
we need some.

* just sort of realized that dream was kooky enough that I should ask permission to link the poor soul who stumbled into it against his (and my!) will. heh.

No comments: