Saturday, April 16, 2005

The fountain of youth--

or something.
woke up feeling smudged,
feeling puffy.
after several body wracking orgasms--
looked like a beauty queen.
well, minus the big hair,
the makeup,
the vaseline on the teeth,
the duct tape on the boobs
(I've tried that, though, and it doesn't work)
and the talent.
I have not talent.
heh.
well, not one that I could use in a pageant, at least.
I do have some useful Oral skills,
but I'm not sure that's the sort of thing they're looking for.

ok, enough debauchery!
(for now)
last night we had some friends over,
and that was fun.
the first casual get together here at the new place.
AND.
our stupid dumb furniture is confirmed for arrival monday.
FINALLY.
yes, I'll stop bitching about that.

today is a gorgeous day.
I think it might be...
(spring) SSSHH!!!!
...don't want to jinx it.

I am now being summoned.

No comments: