Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Can't exactly leave a post like THAT up

too much whine for this early in the morning, know what I mean?
the sign of an alocholic, or some shit.

It snowed again.
and my mother in law is trying to pressure me into growing something in my garden that I've never even heard of.
But she's rather enthusiastic about it, so I suppose I'll let her.
I am fucking freezing.
We didn't change the time on our thermostat,
so the furnance thinks it's 6:30, which means it hasn't kicked on yet.
I just turned it on, so that's good.
but in the meantime, my nipples could cut glass.
no, really--they're made of coal which has been under great pressure for hundreds of years so they have quite a sparkle to them, truly.
ok, maybe not.

I took a bath last night, just for relaxation's sake.
I think it worked--
I fell asleep in the water.
and I kept waking up and recognizingi the fact that I had fallen asleep--
and that it might be dangerous--
and then letting myself doze off again.
I think that might be the most extreme height of laziness I have ever encountered.
I'll have to check my records.

oh, and the Kenny Wayne Sheppard site is back up--
so I promise to stop talking about it.
and I finally had a good chance to really listen to the new CD yesterday,
and of course I like it.
I am not great at reviewing CDs, so I won't.
all I can say for now is that it reminds me a lot of Lenny Kravitz.

I am now trying to cajole my child into going up the two flights of stairs to get my camera...
in an attempt to complete the laziness cycle.
let's see if it works.
now that you know just how lazy I am,
perhaps it makes sense that I not only need to go to the gym,
but that it still doesn't do much good!
heh.
I took some pictures yesterday--
nothing braless, don't get your panties in a twist.
but there might be some stuff I want to put on buzznet.
hm...
he appears to have wandered off.
I guess I'll have to get up (for the 5th time, this post)
and get it myself.
see!!
not so lazy after all!

I'll be back later, with more tales of laziness and nipples--

No comments: