Tuesday, April 12, 2005

It might be Tuesday where YOU live--

but in my house it's Monday.
I don't know why--
yesterday there was work for Mr.,
and school for Jr.s.
but today feels like Monday.
today feels like a big fat ugly letdown
with bad breath
bad hair
bad morals
and uncomfortable damn shoes.
today feels like the worm at the bottom of the tequila bottle--
which was sipped coolly all weekend.
(not by me--i hate tq)
today...
is the kind of day that if I start typing,
and my fingers are on the wrong keys,
so that all that comes it is:
o ;pvr xjsv
then, that's ok
and I'll just leave it
or maybe that's a lie
because now I've gone and done it...
I popped in that new Kenny Wayne Sheppppppppppard
C
D
and the boys started jamming,
and now I want to stand up so the energy has a place to go--
rocking and tapping and dancing, with only my feet???
yeah.
I should stand.
but this feels too good...
words coming out of me, words going into me

I was planning to post a new picture on buzznet today.
but.
I am hesitant.
I loooove you guys--
my darling, scrumptious, cake-batter-dipped
readers
to see me and smile
because you KNOW me, mostly.
you like me--or at least you're good at pretending. ;)
but buzznet tends to draw a bit of a different crowd,
when I post shots like that.
Chaz calls them slobberers--
with a passionate distaste, a loathing.
I laugh at this, but I do agree.
I guess I just need to re-download my ftp program, or that picasa/hello thing that blogger offers.
I just fucking hate downloading programs I already have.
...or doesn't it count, when the programs are ON a crashed hard drive??
a treasured, dear hard drive,
which is collecting dust somewhere.
anyway, I guess that's what I'll do.
and aren't you glad I talked you throught it???
faack.

I'm getting excited for my parents' visit next week.
I hope my kids behave like non-demons, for a change.
I hope I remember to plan a good menu...

oooh, this song is nice...
relaxing...
calming
smooth

oh!!
Kiki reminded me, in a comment,
that I DID have yet another sex dream!
last night's was extra super hot on the hot scale.
(the hot scale? wouldn't that be a thermometer??)
I was outside picking blueberries...
and this pack of bikers roared up.
there were other bikers nearby,
sorta waiting for these guys.
they were the leaders, the top dogs.
I could sense the excitement of the others.
it was a hot summer day,
there was a huge old abandoned barn,
weeds and weathered boards, knocked loose and strewn haphazardly.
I was carrying a little basket full of the berries,
and walking, balancing my way across a long board--
it was almost like a walkway, around the building,
but with a long drop off below--
like outside a lighthouse.
but i was in a field, not on the ocean.
I had bare feet, and a long skirt...
as i walked, carefully across this narrow place,
the leader came up behind me, walking with long, sure steps,
in his heavy motorcycle boots...
I could smell the leather,
the cigarette smoke lingering.
my heart sped up--
I wanted him, even though I hadn't seen him.
his arm slipped around my waist,
his hand easily finding my breast.
I sharply took in my breath, and nearly lost my footing.
he steadied me--
so strong, so firmly planted on that shaky walk way...
we walked into a room, bright with sunshine.
and then our magical moment was broken by the others noisly joining us.
our eyes stayed locked,
his hand only very slowly crept away from my body,
reluctantly returning to his side.
his attention, as the leader of the pack,
was taken by others,
but I stayed quietly in my reverie...
watching him.
I woke up wet, and needing...
him.
He, of course, was based rather heartily on someone...
real?
real to me.

now THAT was a dream, mother fuckers!

ok...I have a picture.
it's actually quite the opposite of braless--
and yet...


Black Bra Tuesday...a worthy replacement for BraLESS, no?  Posted by Hello

No comments: