Sunday, April 10, 2005

Dreams of red lingere, McGriddles, and FedEx

fucked up, is what that is.
sometimes I joke that I'm psychic...
but I swear to god, I really am, sometimes.
a little.
kinda.
I woke up yesterday, still swimming in dreams.
the dream included all the things listed in the title of this post:
I clearly remember putting on a red bra (which I don't have) and a red garter and something else red, but I can't remember what.
(so much for "clearly", eh?)
anyway, then i was eating a McGriddle from McFat-ald's,
which I've never had before.
and then, a guy from hubby's work dropped off an important package.
woke up, had sex,
heard the doorbell.
fed ex.
dropping off a package for hubby, for some work thing.
totally didn't remember the dream at this point,
but decided to take the kids to mcd's to pick up breakfast...
and got a mcgriddle.
ok, so maybe that was more like a subconsious suggestion,
but I'm going with psychic.

ok, fine
fuck y'all.
don't blame me when I predict the end of the world as REM knows it,
and you don't listen--
you won't feel "fine", I can guaran-goddamn-tee you, that!

I might have had coffee again today...
maybe.
here's how you'll know:
I'm bouncing off the walls and there are already Braless Tuesday pictures on buzznet.
oh, speaking of buzznet, here's something HILARIOUS.
or annoying, i can't decide which.
I started a new gallery, for dumping old photos into--
ones that I don't particularly want displayed anymore,
but which have comments, that i don't want to delete.
it's locked--
mostly because I've always wanted a locked gallery.
I've also started using it as a staging area for new buzznet posts--
sometimes pictures look quite different when compressed and posted there.
anywho.
there is NOTHING x-rated in there.
I have, however, discovered that people assume that there is,
and that some of them are not so shy about their interest.
it makes me giggle.
(mostly.)
horny bastards.

I'm still waiting for spring.
it keeps fucking pretending to be here.
but it's not.
and I'm hungry.
and possessive, but that's neither here nor there.
and a virtual magnet for my kids.

that reminds me.
my favorite pun--
one I just thought of yesterday--
when referring to my readers:
"We're virtual strangers"
guess THAT word's taken on a whole new connotation, hasn't it?
except, i decided it doesn't fit, because I don't feel like any of you are strangers.
stranger, possibly.
strangers? nope.
friends.
snuggly-wuggly-having-a-sleepover-giggling-about boys-and-watching-Grease friends.

ok, time to go eat, drink and feel mary.
I mean be merry...
pardon the slip up--
she has reallly nice tits.
so it's totally not my fault.
whoa.
when you had an extra 'l' to "really", it's the same length as "totally".
totally.

No comments: