Friday, May 07, 2004

well, i have no title, so eat me

i had a pretty good work out today.
including, but not limited to:
*punching the hell out of a punching bag
*dropping my mp3 player, causing a little piece to snap off--the piece that keeps it on my armband.
*one of the kids getting a bloody nose

so much for going to the gym to feel better.
ha.
i think a couple of people noticed my attack on the punching bag...
let's just say they steered clear of me after that.
i probably looked like an escaped convict.
or a newly incarcerated one, more like.
jeeeeez.
seriously.
i watched way too many soap operas as a child.
drama queen.
but thank you all for your kind words and emails...
i may be dramatic, but the issues are real and the changes in my internet world are real.
i am sort of like a rubbermaid garbage can...the whole bouncing back thing....
only it's more of a slow motion instant replay.
whatever.

i punched too hard, and my arms hurt.
that weird achy feeling from not stretching properly.
it felt damn good though.
i'll have to do that more often.

life is back to normal here.
on the surface.
me?
i'm still adjusting.
(as frantically as a god damn rapper)
if anyone out there feels that i owe them a more in depth explanation of this week's events, please leave a comment asking for it, and i'll email you.
my head is in a spin, so i may have forgotten some people.
and anyone who is just plain curious, feel free to ask as well.
and anyone who wants to buy me a present so i'll feel better?
bring it on.
i'm not afraid of psycho stalkers.
if you promise to send me something shiny, i'll give out my address.
and an 8X10 glossy of some un-cropped pictures.
okay, that would have been a funny joke if i said it last week.
this week, it just sort of makes me grimace.

screw you guys, i'm going home.
(okay, so i'm already home, but i was in a south park mood. bite me)

No comments: