Monday, May 10, 2004

Once upon a time in Utah

something cool happened, probably.
although i'm really sort of doubting it--
i mean, it is utah after all.

It's a beautiful morning here, though.
we had a wonderful weekend overall, and mother's day specifically.
not only did we find the perfect blender (yes i'm a dork) but i got a surprise gift as well...
a beautiful locket--i am such a hopeless romantic.
i have always wanted one, though.
i will put pictures of my little ones in it and then when their father and i are killed in a car crash and they are sent to live with separate relatives they will each be given the half of the locket containing their brother's picture, growing up not knowing they are twins...
yeah.
i read waaaaay too many books about the deperssion era as a kid.
or something.
but it's a beautiful necklace and i can't wait to have the boys' pictures in it, so i can wear out the clasp, opening it to look at them.
(not that they're ever out of my direct line of vision...)

why can't i think of a damn thing to say?
is it because blue's clues is assaulting one ear, and the Richard Scary's Busy Town CD-rom is coming at me from the other side??
nah.
couldn't be.
i am impervious to such minute distractions.
i have the focusing ability of--shit, something that focuses well....my lasik-ed eyes?
bleh.
anyway, i think you get the point.
and if you don't?--bend over and i'll show ya.
yes.
i am a 15 year old boy--i'm pretty sure we've covered this.
okay, maybe that was more like a 13 year old.
whatever.

here's a thought:
i need to quit aggravating my nose ring.
i keep snagging it on stuff and causing myself small doses of extreme pain.
fucky.
AND i keep making berry daquiris and getting the worst brain freeze of all time.
of course, after the first one, i learned a trick from a very helpful gal:
drink some water.
how is it that i never knew that??
it helps immensely.
so, i guess that's my tip of the day:
When getting sloshed on girlie frozen drinks...keep a glass of water nearby.

my purple hair is looking less purple, more, uh better.
yeah, i just said more better.
and i LIKE it.
damn hair.

and i just craved beer.
this could not possibly be a good sign...
at 10am?
what the hell--am I Irish or something??
oh yeah.
i am.
a real true Mc, even.
if i ever publish stuff (and how could you doubt me, with a vocab. like that??) I'll use my maiden name.
more unique...
I'm a veritable Jane Doe at this stage.
which is cool, because my last name was always a pain in the ass growing up.
no one could pronounce it or spell it.
yes, i know--if you could pass me that tissue it would be helpful.

i'm going to dare you to have a fan-fucking-tastic day.
whatever that means to you--do it.

No comments: