Saturday, May 08, 2004

so last night

was a lot of fun.
dinner, drinks, live music--and my new little dress.
hot damn i looked good.
you'll have to take my word for it, or you could always ask Becky.
she was there, and will back me up.
one of the bands dedicated a song to us...
and the other band took video of our dancing.
Confused + Bored = Life of the Party

oh and the rain clouds have all moved on.
for me, at least.
it seems that everyone i know is falling apart at the seams.
makes me cling more tightly to what i have--and him to me.
so, after all my drama the calm has returned.
and for the record: it was bad. really bad.
and it was my fault.
and i am still in shock that it is over.
he loves me more than i knew, more than i deserve, more than i can think about while breathing properly.

had a great workout today...
i know, i sound like a fucking broken record.
my buddy, Dave was there, so he kicked my ass--well, my shoulders.
i also tanned again...
and bought a pass for unlimited tanning for the month--
because at the end of this month, the god damn water park opens.
and we bought those stupid season passes.
so now i have a deadline.
for losing these last ten pounds and getting tannnnn.
it's okay.
it's good, even.
i love having deadlines--so i have something to miss.
cuz...how can you really call it procrastination, if there's no due date??
so anyway.
i really want my natural hair color back, speaking of sun.
because in the sunlight...it turns all those fantastic colors, blonde and red.
but i guess purple hair will look good, too.
fug.
double fug.

so tonight the hubby and i are each going with half of a couple who officially split up this morning.
he moved out.
it was her idea.
so my husband is with him now, trying to listen and offer advice and stuff.
i said, "take him to the strip club."
and i'm going to her house, with raspberry daquiri fixins, and a chick flick.
argh.
it really doesn't seem real.
they were supposed to live happily ever after.
they were never as happy as i thought.
no one is, i guess.
it's all just crazy.
these past few weeks have been a motherfucking rollercoaster ride of emotions.
my head is spinning, still.

but it's a beautiful day, and my own clouds have passed.
so i will be thankful.

No comments: