Monday, May 17, 2004

I'm a blogging fool today

but it's only because there is laundry to be done.
the name of my game is procrastination.
and i'm a gold medalist.

but seriously...
i just got home from the gym.
mondays used to be hot guy day.
today?
hot girl day.
and not in that good way.
more like, no men to check out, just 3 or 4 women who were so much hotter than me that i wanted to cry.
or trip them.

bleh.
it had me so flustered that i ended up eating a whole handful of my kids' fries on the way home.
and now i'm chewing gum to keep from eating anything else.
silly girl.
i swear to all the gods that my hormones are still raging out of control.
and i'm going to use that line until i pass out.

okay, time to get busy.
a quick poll for you all, in case you're bored:

1. have you ever had sex in a bar bathroom?
2. have you ever danced in the rain?
3. have you ever cried in public?

No comments: