Thursday, May 06, 2004

i would like to thank the academy....

or at least those of you who were kind enough to not kick me in the teeth today.
i was having a severe case of shit hitting the fan.
and i apologize for sharing my cryptic craziness with you all.

the little ones are out getting a haircut (read: torturing dad).
they're going to come home looking like cancer patients again.
he always has it cut way too short.
me? i likes me some hair on my little boys.
but, i make him do it anyway, cuz it's pretty much like a bad scene out of a quentin terantino movie if i go.
lots of screaming.
for some reason, they think they'll get attention from me if they make a scene, but not from him.
"some reason" being: past experience has proven it....
i'm such a sucker...
and a slacker.
and a stalker.
and a stocker.
and a shocker.


No comments: