Friday, March 11, 2005

What does it mean when you're sleepy all the time?

Maybe i should ask Jeeves, instead.
but i'm too lazy.
I'm hoping that if I post that question,
google will come to ME with an answer.
...does that sound reasonable?
no, I guess it doesn't.
but since when did I claim to have reasonable expectations??
that's right--never.
but, to get back to the point--
I am ultra sleepy today, as I was yesterday.
like, yawning, heavy-lidded dozey feeling
it's sooo bizarre.

I borrowed the first season of The L Word from my favorite lesbian, the other night.
whoa.
that's some good shit.
and really, besides all the so-hot-there-was-steam-coming-off-my-tv-screen sex scenes?
It seems to be a pretty well-written show.
but i was a little distracted by all the sexy sexiness of same sex sex.
huh?

so anyway.
I had a bunch of stuff I planned on doing today,
but with hubby home, unexpectedly, my day has changed.
it's fun to have him here when i didn't expect him to be,
but it seriously feels a little odd.
it's MY day.
kids are at school, so it's MY time.
ya know??
I'm a selfish little rat.
oh well.

and now my breast is being fondled, so it's realllly time to go.
(cuz who can write wtih that kinda shit going on???)

have a happy weekend, and oh! fantasy friday...
let me go find one in the archives.

this was written 12-3-04, but it's one of my favorites--

FANTASY FRIDAY--

I drove along in the night, the music loud, my anger boiling higher and higher with every mile,
my foot heavy on the gas.
my truck plowed through the cold air outside like a train through a glacier.
I would find him.
I would kick his ass.
and, i wouldn't admit it, or even think of it until the moment arrived--
but i would also fuck him until the last of my anger had receded.
my tires crunched to a stop on the gravel and ice.
i threw down my half-smoked marlboro and slammed the door behind me.
keys in the ignition, ready for flight.
i was shaking.
and not from the cold, although i had on only a tanktop and jeans--
my feet hastily crammed into slippers.
my heart was racing.
i couldn't stop thinking about what i had been told.
my eyes were on fire--
a cold fire to match the weather.
i burst through the door, without a knock, without a word.
he was sitting in his favorite chair, feet up, reading a book.
he jumped when he heard me, a smile ready on his lips--
but when his eyes caught up with his ears,
his jaw dropped and he stood, taking a step back.
baby?
he wasn't exactly scared of me--
i'm smaller than him, and not very fight-savy.
but.
he was ready.
he could see me shaking, he could see my eyes blazing.
and he waited.
i stepped forward.
I saw you.
he opened his mouth to ask, to defend?
but he closed it.
he knew.
he knew what i had seen, and he knew what he had done.
he swallowed hard, his gaze steady.
he dropped into fighter stance just as i lunged at him.
my force was enough to topple us both to the floor,
where i attempted to punch him, scratch him, kick him...
i didn't land many shots.
probably only lasted ten seconds, before he had me pinned.
baby.
there was an edge in his voice, an authority.
cocksucker.
i spit this at him, and raised my knee to his crotch.
he shifted just in time and flattened my leg.
both breathing hard, we locked gazes--
me, still so angry i could tear him apart if only he'd let go of me,
him, annoyed at having been caught, but accepting my anger.
in that pause, he relaxed just a bit.
i let out a roar and rolled us over, pinning him.
he let me.
then i started talking.
accusing.
seething.
he listened, stone-faced.
I saw you.
At that nasty little bar.
You kissed her.
You were all over her.

the words hung in the air, leaving me empty.
a tear rolled over my flushed cheeks,
and i stood, turning my back on him,
as he lay there on the floor.
the silence emanated from us both, meeting in the middle with a bang.
i grabbed his sheepskin jacket from the back of a chair and headed for the door.
as it closed behind me, i felt a bit better...
but slipping into his coat brought his smell to me and i whimpered with the feeling of loss.
he was my soul's other half.
i pulled the coat closed tightly around me, and walked down the steps.
i didn't hear him coming, but he grabbed my arm and turned me to face him.
No.
This is bullshit.
You're not leaving
.
his aggressivness brought my anger back and the words began to fly.
both of us screaming,
i stepped toward him,
he stepped back--
and this awkward dance led us back into the house,
the door's hinges being tested as i slammed it closed.
i pushed him--
a small hand to a hard chest.
touching him changed the dynamic...
he slipped his arms around me and held me close.
baby...so soft against my cheek.
fuck you. i returned his embrace.
he kissed me, and i sobbed--
his lips had been on someone else.
i pushed him away, and he sighed.
for the last time, sweetheart--SHE KISSED ME.
...and what were you doing, going to the bar with slippers on?
well.
that was an interesting question...and if i admitted that someone else had relayed the information to me, i would lose all credibility.
but i didn't have to.
he knew.
and he smiled.
thank god! i thought you'd lost your mind.
you should've seen this woman, baby.
she was...old and drunk and...and she kissed me.
i didn't make a scene because i didn't think it mattered.
let the old bitty have her thrill, right?
when was the last time she got to kiss someone as sexy as your guy, hm?

before he had finished half of his monologue, i had removed his shirt and my pants.
he joined in, and soon we were tumbling to the bed.
I still had a bit of a glare on my face, as i lowered myself onto him,
riding him angrily, fast.
he had a half-smile on his face,
knowing me.
knowing that i just needed to get my anger out,
knowing that i react first, think later.
he laid still, against his nature, and let me fuck my fury out on him.
my jaw was set, my breathing more ragged than it should have been.
i reached down and twisted his nipples--
hard.
he winced, but his smile grew.
he tilted his hips to drive himself deeper into me, and reached for my breasts.
i raised my eyebrows, he rolled his eyes--mocking my determination.
i broke--
giggling as i fell forward, nuzzling his neck.
but still with a harder-than-necessary bite...
our kisses were hard and deep--
we ground our bodies together, grabbing, sucking, biting.
he rolled me over so he was in charge--
and i loved him more than ever, looking up at his steely eyes,
feeling him inside me, on top of me--
but mostly, under my skin--in the deepest, darkest depth of my self.
he moved just right...
the rhythm was perfect, and he brought forth a hard, fast culmination of my anger in the heighth of joy.
as the waves washed over me,
our fucking turned to lovemaking.
he bent down and kissed me softly, sweetly--
from my mouth, down my neck,
pausing at each breast for tender kisses, licking...
then trailing his kisses down my belly, over my hipbones,
and down the line between leg and body...
to his favorite place to settle for a while--
he licked and sucked on the wettest, hottest part of me,
still needing him, still growing wetter,
as he remained hard and ready--
waiting for me.
a slower, softer orgasm reached his lips, and he licked until i stopped writhing.
i sat up and smiled at him.
he shook his head, with a smile.
are you done being pissed off?
i nodded and crawled toward him, past him...
planting my face downward and waiting for him to take position.
he grabbed my hips and pulled me back so that my pussy swallowed him all the way to the balls.
we both let out a sound of relief at the meeting of these two parts of us.
he was huge inside me--so ready, so needy.
i held the bedpost, pushing back into him, needing him.
and his movements filled both our needs...
we collapsed to the bed, our sweaty limbs entwined,
our hearts once again united.

****

so there.
have a fan-fucking-tastic weekend!!!

No comments: