Sunday, March 13, 2005

Fine, don't comment.

See if I care.
I mean, really, what is this--"bloggers get a life" weekend??
It feels like a ghost town around here.
I can almost hear an echo.
I'm having a particularly quiet weekend, so naturally I am spending more time than usual at my desk.
I just wish I had a pool boy I could store under there for times like this.
what???
I meant so that he'd be available in case the pool needs cleaning.
you guys are NASTY perverts.
...
wanna come hang out?
heh.

thinking about taking the grommets to the zoo today...
it's gorgeously blue-skied outside.
and the zoo's only 20 minutes away, now!!
because NOW I live closer to so many freaking cool things!!!
the airport, the zoo, the temple (haaaaaaaaahahahahahaa), skiing, the children's museum, the planetarium, large concert venues and um. other stuff.
DON'T ASK ME.
all I know is this is a city and there's more to do here.
stuff's even open on SUNDAY up yonder.
I am beside myself with jo.
no...
not "jo"...JOY.
I could be with "Jo", though, because that's what my college roommates and I called each other.
we all adopted that as a middle name, but usually just called each other that for short.
wait! don't go!!
that was ten years ago--
I'm at least 3% less nerdy now, I swear!!!
I'll even go drink a beer, right now, to prove it.
yes, it's 10am.
on a sunday.
and I'm home alone with my kids.
but if that's what it takes to prove my coolness, I'll do it.
I'll do anything you ask of me.
ha.
ok, no I won't.
just take my word for it, ok?
ok.

I'm probably the last person in America to watch "Napoleon Dynamite"--
but I did, and I laughed my ass off.
my husband didn't get it.
he even grew up in Idaho and Utah.
I can't shake the notion that Deb is the same actress who was in Kindergarten Cop--one of the students, with a side ponytail.
I should google it.
but I'm...
what's the word?
oh yeah--TOO DAMN LAZY.
fuck that, no I'm not.
sit tight.
I'll be right back.
ok, well, I have seen her before, but it wasn't on Kindergarten Cop.
she was in Andre (which was based on a seal in MY harbor, even if the movie was set in Connecticut and they used the wrong fucking kind of seal--i think it's a sea lion, in the movie, actually. dumbasses. try a HARBOR SEAL in Camden Maine, next time.)
ahem. pardon the tangent.
and she was in When a Man Loves a Woman--
loved that movie.
anyway.
I was also, perhaps, the only person in America to enjoy "Surviving Christmas", with Ben Assfuck, as my husband calls him, and James Gandolfini and that kick ass chick from all the Christopher Guest movies.
I loved it.
so there.

and that's all for movie review sunday...
are you glad it's over?
I know I am.

have a great day--
and just for good measure...
go fuck yourself.

No comments: