Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Seven minutes in heaven--

no, my kids aren't locked in the basement,
but it's almost that good.
nah, actually I just set the timer for 7 minutes,
(broiling the other side of some chicken breasts)
so I thought it would be fun to see how much writing I can do in 7 minutes.
this is all about quantity, not quality right now, so hold on to your hats!
actually, it's always about quantity isn't it?
...and not just because that word contains one of my favorites, "titty".
I'm wasting a lot of typing time with those blasted control + I's.
god damn italics.
and italians, but only because those words are so similar.
and I'll also be slowed down a bit by the siren-like calls from the bottle of pink malt beverage sitting just on the edge of my peripheral vision....
yes, I busted out a Bacardi Silver Black Cherry Low Carb.
so what?
at the rate I drink, I might have it half-finished by bedtime.
or would that be "it might still be half-full"?
just kidding.
I really can't think of anything to say, under the gun, like this!!
I could tell you how my kids were throwing clumps of dirt at the house earlier.
I scolded them.
...looked out later, and they were throwing clumps of dirt at the neighbor's fence.
neighbor was walking out his back door, giving me crusty evil eye...
so I ran to stop them, and discovered--
some sort of weed with GIANT FUCKING THORNS.
okay, they're more like slivers.
but my feet are filled with them now.
damn kids.
I'm glad that spring is here, so we can get our grass in, and our own fence up.

woooooo hoooo!!
7 minutes.
was it good for you?

No comments: