Sunday, March 27, 2005

Golf and dirty old men--

or maybe that's just me...

watching golf in bed with hubby this morning--
commentator: Looks like we're going to be enjoying another one of those European hand jobs, Bob.
me: WHAT THE FUCK???
(rewind)
commentator: ...European hand jobs...
me: seriously, what the fuck did he just say???
hubby: what? the Europeans have been wearing some really funky pants lately.
me: PANTS JOB?
hubby: yeah (thinking: dumbass)
me: (mumbling)...sounded like handjob...

But THEN.
some guy was getting interviewed and the question involed the phrase "even though this has been sort of a ball-in-hand game"
COME ON!!!!
give a girl a break!
that shit ain't right.

and then, a while later, we were laying there, and he turned to me and said:
"I think you have some blow jobs for me."
"hm..." I replied "I ordered some, but they won't be in until next week."
"ha! I think they're here, you just hid them from me."

and this is why my marriage rocks.
also, included in the BJ discussion was,
Me: hey, I wanted to watch Garden State first, not Some Kind of Monster.
Him: We'll watch it first, if ya blow me.
Me: psh. we're going to watch it anyway.
Him (at the same time): you're going to blow me anyway.
...well, true.

Happy Easter. ;)

No comments: