Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Just enough time for a quickie...

nah, not THAT kind.
(unfortunately)
but it should be nearly as satisfying.
no, no no--it won't be anywhere near as satisfying!!!
I don't know why I keep saying shit I don't mean.

I have an appointment, but I'll be back.

I spent some time last night perusing a Cosmopolitan magazine that a friend left in my car.
Daaaaaaaaaaaamn.
that magazine sucks shit.
I really appreciated their picture of this guy,
but I was rather disgusted by the tag lines and titles throughout the pages,
including the ones used for that delicioius and nutritious little snack...
ok, so maybe that was just as demeaning...
but at least I meant it!!
I don't know why everything in there irritated the hell out of me, but it did.
I suppose I'm not really the target audience.
I don't have a trust fund, and I'm not shallow, and really not much of a bitch, in general (hey--I'm a woman, I reserve the right to be bitchy on occasion!)
and they had this section of "wild and crazy moves no man can resist", with ideas sent in by readers.
actually got a couple of good ideas from the list of 65, but most of them were pathetic--
the sort of stuff that Becky and I read and went, "well, duh! isn't that protocol??"
oh well.
I guess that just means we're better in bed than the average woman.
what?
can't you hear me laughing?
well, I am, but only because I don't like to straight out brag.
heh.

yes, my husband got home from his 2 day business trip last night--
so MAYBE I'm a little preoccupied with thoughts of sex.
yum.

oh, and have I mentioned--?
IT'S SPRING!!!!!!!
yes, i'm sure the rest of you are experiencing it as well.
good stuff.
more later.

now it's time to go, and this post is sorta half-assed,
but I don't suppose that'll surprise anyone.
I love you all and would cook yummy foods for you if you were here!
have a happy hump(ing) day!

No comments: