Sunday, March 06, 2005

Another beautiful Sunday...

or is that Sundae?
either way.
gooooood stuff.

I bought strawberries yesterday.
delicious, as is.
so fresh and sweet...mmm....
however.
since I am a full-on dessert addict...
I had to melt some chocolate, and slather them in it.
I'm pathetic.

have I mentioned lately, how much I love the Beatles?
on a scale of 1 to 10?
a lot.

speaking of that cliched-up scale...
my kids' behavior?
on a scale of 1 to 10--they're a 28.
yes, that's bad.
i'm kidding, though.
they're awesome--unless I'm trying to get them to cooperate.
or obey.
bleh.

well...I think I have a problem...
I just got up to use the bathroom
(no, it's not a bathroom-related problem, it's safe to keep reading!!)
and discovered...
chocolate on my face.
nice.
perhaps there's a clinic I could go to,
for out-patient treatment?
or maybe I should just post signs all around my house with slogans like,
"Dessert will not fill the desert in your soul"
and
"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!"
and
"Put down the cake, fattie!"
erm.
oh well.
that's why I work out.
that's why I work out.
THAT'S WHY I WORK OUT, ASSHOLE!
ahem.
talking to myself again...
and I am an asshole.
I really am.
I just want everyone to love me,
and I've discovered that most people like assholes.
heh.
no, that's not it...

anyway.
I got my "official" acceptence letter from the University last week.
and it really made me think about how different my life would have been if I had applied to this school as a teenager.
oh, I probably wouldn't have had any better of an idea about what I wanted to study.
BUT.
I wouldn't have been at BYU, either.
fuck that place.
I still have these sick urges to buy BYU apparrel and desecrate it.
I guess I have some issues.
and I think that anyone who wants to go there should be shot in the foot with a bb gun until they reconsider.
I am starting, slowly, to feel the pressure of living in Mormon Valley recede, though.
the air is surely different up here.
"up" meaning north...
i hate it when people use that wrong...
north is up, god dammmmit.
fuckers.
eh, I guess I'm just feeling "belligerant" today.
i like that word.
it's super duper redneck-y.
it makes me think of that dude I threw my virginity away on.
he was offered a shot of something and declined it, offering this explanation:
"No thanks, hard alcohol makes me belligerant."
erm.
ok.
and yes, that was before the fateful decision.
it was a clearly thought-out, pre-planned decision.
using mortally flawed logic, but logic, nonetheless.
heh.
i'm a fucking moron.
and then, I was a fucking mormon.
teaching a sunday school class of 15 year old boys...
poor, sexually-frustrated kids.
why would they put a 19 year old girl in charge of 15 year old boys???
i guess to make sure the boys showed up for sunday school.
heh.
sorry, my OnStar just took me down memory lane again--
I thought I asked for directions to the nearest Super Target.

faaack.
kids having races with the garage doors, again.
later suckers--

No comments: