Friday, March 04, 2005

Fantasy Friday....

I am currently basking in the warm afternoon sun of Thursday,
contemplating the wonderful day I have planned tomorrow for my husband's birthday.
And I would like to get this post written,
and make it a good one,
just in case I don't have time to write again tomorrow...

I had an idea earlier, and I really wanted to turn it into a fantasy.
we'll see how it goes...

(ok, i just finished. just like last week, not much sex. just a story. that's what i'm feeling comfortable writing these days, so that's what ya get.)

Rainy Day Woman #43

...it makes me want to pull the fire alarm
and sneak you out in the middle of the chaos.
you wouldn't be missed,
except by those jealous that you had escaped the monotony.
We would hold hands, running to my waiting car--
and then it would start raining.
We would drive around the city, looking for a gourmet ice cream shop with a drive-up window,
blasting the heat and laughing as we purposely splashed through large puddles.
we would take our ice cream and park at the beach,
cozy in that car.
we would eat it so slowly that we would end up drinking the last half.
talking, laughing; laughing, talking.
I would be drowning in your suit jacket, pulled closed over my sundress.
my knees pulled up to my chin,
painted toes poking out from under the billowing fabric.
You would drive slowly, then, glance at me with that smile...
it would make the breath catch in my chest--
and I would have a hard time making coherant responses to your side of the conversation.
A nap? you would almost ask, almost state.
...nothing more luxurious than crawling under covers on a rainy afternoon.
you would carefully fold your suit and crawl into bed with your t-shirt and shorts on.
a nap.
I would burrow into the covers.
you wouldn't see me drop my dress next to the bed--
a pleasant surprise, as we snuggle together,
sinking into the fluffiness of it all,
wallowing in the scent of each other, the warmth.
feeling like two bears ready for winter.
we would almost doze...
your lips against my neck, your breath so soft, so steady.
I would reach slowly behind myself, finding...
you.
you would smile and roll slightly away, giving me better access.
I would dive under the blankets and take my time bringing you pleasure with my mouth and my hands.
You would attempt to return the favor, but I would shush you, and snuggle back into you.
a nap.

Have a great weekend, ever'body!

No comments: