Thursday, March 10, 2005

It's been a hard night's day

and I've been sleeping like a dog.
but at leat my hair looks fantastic,
and there's leftover pizza to have for lunch.
AND.
blogger seems to have pulled its head out of its ass.
I'm not sure how I fell asleep, or at precisely what time--
but I've just woken.
I'm feeling foggy, rather groggy (phish),
but slowly returning to my senses.
my phone won't charge,
and the kids are as unruly as my hair--
but in a far less sexy way.
heh.
and hubby's on his way home for a nooner,
which i've warned him might mean a nap for me, not the kids.
he's ok with this.
and THAT makes me want to stay awake.

I wrote a post earlier.
while blogger was acting like a spoiled child--
and refusing to cooperate.
it was sticking its chin out, defiantly, and crossing its arms in front of its chest.
"FUCK YOU, users!" it was saying.
but I wrote a post anyway--
in a secure location.
problem is, that post sucked.
HARD.
like a little piggy, nearly too big to still be nursing, clinging to that teat for all he's worth.
yeah, that hard.
probably because I needed a nap.

next weekend.
I get to go hiking with my best friend.
all weekend, south of here.
I need it.
the air is close here.
tight.

all my bras are in the washer right now.

I want to spend money in irrational, large sums.

I want to sleep all day--
but not til after I finish folding all the laundry...
I.
rhymes with sigh.
and thigh.
sounds like
eye.
looks like
sky.
smells like
teen
spirit

har.

my back is itchy
my front is not.
that sounds kinda yucky.
but it shouldn't.

I guess i should have...guessed...that i was going to fall asleep,
when i laid down on the floor of my kids' room with a pillow and blanket.
to watch some crap-ass show with them.
it was cute.
snuggling there with them, not the show.
it was crap-assed.
makes me think its mother never taught it to wipe properly.
wow, someone thinks she's a stand-up comedian...
sorry.
I'm probably just scaring you all.
please don't run away.
actually, on second thought...
if you're going, can I come?

No comments: