i've accomplished so much already.
really, you'd be proud.
*I gutted the guest room (which is a catchall for unfolded laudry, bulk purchases, out of season clothing, and anything we want to hide from the kids...)
* I found some great picture frames the other day...and i have a stack of fantastic black and white photos...so i made a gorgeous arrangement and found the perfect spot to hang it.
* I made my famous chicken fajitas
* I made some frighteningly rich and delicious cookies
* I cleaned the downstairs bathroom (I ain't touchin' that upstairs one--hubby uses it, hubby can CLEAN it!!)
* I posted to this stupid site 3 stupid times today
See? So I have a great excuse for not making any progress on my god damn novel.
Last year when i did this I remember reading the forums and everyone was talking about all the creative ways they procrastinated working on their novels everyday and I thought to myself, "why would you procrastinate THIS??" I mean, I am a world class procrastinator, top notch. however, last year i had the fire and I couldn't understand why or how anyone could do ANYTHING else--taking time out for eating was hard enough for me.