Thursday, November 06, 2003

So....what'd you do this evening?

Am I the only one who had a shaving party?

Thought so.

And maybe it wasn't so much an actual party....I can't see well enough to do it alone, and I'm a little touchy about sharp objects beyond the bikini line so hubby has to do it.

A good time was had by all.

Anyway. I'm sure you were all dying to know that. I don't imagine it bothered any of you men, but for any of the women it gave the creeps to--i sincerely apologize. but I don't believe in the delete key. at least not on purpose. i actually have a rather intense relationship with it on a spur of the moment basis.......damn thing. always stomping in and dashing my hopes and dreams without a backward glance. delete key--I loathe you.

I better go work on that stupid book.

No comments: