Monday, January 24, 2005

I have a headache.

...and I NEVER get headaches.
it's probably my body's way if flipping me the bird.
i made it run for an hour today,
followed closely by 2 large glasses of good microbrew--
Chasing Tail, I believe it was called.
silliness.
me?
worse than silly.
stoooo
pid.
they were just dinner beers.
but apparently they can still make my head hurt and bloat me up like....
something.
i can't think of anything that's bloated.
all i can think of is that stone temple pilot's song..........
I AM SMELLIN LIKE A ROSE THAT SOMEBODY GAVE ME ON MY BIRTHDAY DEATH BED. I AM SMELLIN LIKE A ROSE CUZ I'M DEAD AND BLOATED.
etc.
et al.
ad nauseum.

did i mention I'm DRUNK?
as in, more than tipsy, less than sloshed-ola.
and i have a headache.
I like drunk posts.
especially by Chuck.
(cuz they're extremely rare)
it took me 3 times to type that URL properly,
and DO NOT call him chuck.
he doesn't like it.
but I do, at this moment, under these stars, and with this headache.
I like it.
and I like sitting here in the dark of my loft,
with my quiet little town all around,
and I like the sound of my cat chasing something around on the floor behind me.
mostly because that means she's not sitting on the keyboard right now.
or licking my fingers.
(yes, i am not surprised that she likes the taste of pussy, either)
that took a lot of mental effort.
that last sentence.
the one in parantheses.
so did typing: parentheses--
i even spelt it right the second time.

FYI: it hasn't hit me yet that i'm moving.

FBI: you should check out the guy around the corner--he has way too many teenage boys living with him to be up to anything but yer classic "no good". if ya catch my drift.

speaking of teenage boys (yum), I was thinking today about the last one i dated before i got married.
he was a teeeensy bit younger than me, as i was not a teenager and he was.
but that's not the point.
faaack.
what was the point?
he was purdy.
also, not the point.
um.
don't know.

i really want to listen to some music right now, but the pounding in my head would probably drown out the tunage.

and i am appalled at what a lightweight i am.
truly.
madly?
deeply.
um.
my space bar is really touchy.

you know what's annoying?
is that they've sucked all the phone out of life with too many new laws.
possibly substitute "fun" for "phone" In that last sentence--
it might make more sense.
now my ears hurt.
i swear to GOD, if i come down with a flu or some shit tomorrow, I"m quitting.
no, not quitting drinking, dumbasses, quitting LIFE.
he can keep it.
this is ridiculous.
i worked out, had a healthy dinner, and TWO glasses of beer.
and I GET THIS CRAP????
pah.
whatever.

stopped at the store on our way home.
I made the most cliche purchase ever:
tampons and chocolate.
made me giggle.
oh, and batteries--but not for THAT ya friggin pervs.
frankly, i am so well-fucked that i rarely have need for such a thing.
although i do have quite a collection.
oops.
getting off the subject.
getting off on the subject?
huh?

okay, here's one to sober YOU up (if not me)--
beer farts are among the smelliest things on earth.
that's all I"m saying.

I wish you were awake.
WAKE UP!!!!
fucking time zones.
wake up, you....

No comments: