Wednesday, January 19, 2005

All turned on and no one to do...

sad innit?
I just took a few (dozen) pictures for Braless Tuesday...
yes, i know i'm late.
fuck off.
damn that sounds good.
let's just say i kept my nips hard for the pictures and now I need...
gulp.
I'm so horny I could just...
ahem.
I could...write a wet wednesday to go along with the pictures?
oh, okay!



well first, i'm going to finish removing the half-buttoned shirt from the pics...
and rub my nipples again...
they've started to soften again and we can't have that...
and...speaking of "wet"...
if i slide a hand down the front of my little cotton panties...
i'll feel the hot wetness--
but then my fingers will get the keyboard sticky...
what a dilemma...
maybe i'll just have to spread my legs and writhe with need.
or keep my rubbing to the outside of my panties...
that feels good...
(it reminds me of when i was a teenager and i was so fucking chaste it was disgusting.
all the rubbing remained outside the clothes.
stupid girl.)
i run my fingernails up the inside of my thighs, one at a time...
can i stay in control?
can i keep my fingers dry?
...not for much longer...
shirt and pants, hastily thrown to floor...
cotton thong, dripping wet...
maybe just a little taste?
oh god...
so salty sweet...
almost like semen, but different, distict--
ME.
now lightly i trail my fingers over my thighs, and up to my breasts--
my hands are small, they feel big...
my nipples so pointy, hard--
aching to be touched by other hands
i arch my by back and tilt my hips forward, rhythically, wishing...
wishing there was a taut male body hard and naked, just inches away...
i can't take it anymore--
i must
slip
a finger
under
these soaked panties--
one finger.
sliding across wet folds
impatiently i pull the whole (small) piece of fabric aside
my whole hand must rub, touch, probe...
one finger darts into my mouth...
yummy...
now back down,
nearly there.
picturing...
a man.
wishing i could bend over this desk and let him slide into place and finish this right.
wishing...
breathing...hard...
fingers moving faster now...
closer
oh god......
so wet, so hot...
pussy sucking at my fingers--
no time to type=--
whisper in my ear
tell me all the things
and listen to me screeeeeeeeeeeammmmmm--------------



ahem.
uh...
well, there ya go.
raw, uncensored.
but then...
you've cum come to expect no less, right?

happy day to you all--
________________
Note: I uploaded the pictures and added the links AFTER writing the post. It was written in real time as a dictation of my actions...yes, i believe I just said, "dictation". heh.

No comments: