Friday, February 27, 2004

Fantasy Friday

I had so much fun with haikus last night, that i think i'll stick with that.
but since they'll be dirty, nay--limerick-like, i'll call them limerickus, or haiku-ericks...erm..
(and please keep in mind i'm just spitting these out as i go, so they may completely suck)

a hand on my thigh
as i look into your eyes
my knee rubs your crotch

*****
soft and smooth you are
i love to be touched by you
right there--oh...oh...ooooooooh

*****
alone in the house
"when i think about you i--"
think about you lots

****
standing in the hall
your voice echos, loud with rage
you were early home

*****
steaming up windows
paradise by dashboard light?
licking, sucking you

*****
whips handcuffs leather
pain is pleasure, pleasure is--
your ass is mine, bitch

*****
rose petals champagne
two girls kiss for the first time
and can not stop there

******
the roar of a bike
cling to you, wind in my hair
ride into the night

*****
I am on my knees
you grab my hair and breathe hard
just like that baby

*****
long coat, little else
you sit at your desk waiting--
for me, with no idea

*****
my ecstasy loud
we rock the bed to the wall
this is perfection

*******
we are not alone
you may join us if you wish
we love to be watched

******
you touch me just right
without even trying you
make me moan and scream

******
covered in chocolate
i lick you from head to toe
hoping you'll lick back

*****
wet before we touch
i have waited for so long
slide you into me

*****
seeing you again
was like remembering why
i ever felt love

*****
thinking of you now
is like travelling through time
we are together

*****
the first time we touched
i knew you would not be mine
for more than a day

*****
panting writhing us
loud music playing nearby
the party goes on

*****
forbidden passion
i need you you need me too
we will not get caught

**************************
p.s. I have had reports of a particular user not being able to access my comments, so if anyone else has problems, please email me, as your comments are valuable to me.

No comments: