Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Faking Our Way--

Down Memory Lane.

Sounds like fun, doesn't it?
I am going to steal a really fun idea from D-man,
who got it from the Golf Widow.
This is extremely rare for me, but I just can't resist.
It's sort of like a meme (which I abhor) but didn't start out as one.
I am madly in love with the concept.
What I want is for everyone to leave me a comment describing a false memory of the two of us.
YOU, and me.
Tell me something we did--
a long time ago, or last night.
Tell me a story...
And just to humor me...try to keep it R-rated or cleaner.

I just have too much homeworky testy stuff between now and Thursday morning,
so I figure y'all can write this next post, ok?
After that, I have no more school for a month.
Yipppeeeee!!!
As fabulous as it has been to get back into a learning groove
(which is much different from a learning curve),
it is going to be nice to have one less thing to do for a little while.

Trainer dude kicked my ass today.
Or, more precisely, my shoulders.
...and he didn't really kick them so much as he incited me to repetively flex them while holding various sized weights...
ok, you get it!!
sorry...
I like to explain shit sometimes, even when it doesn't even remotely need explaining.
Just smile and nod, smile and nod.

I am officially procrstinating.
I'm officically a dumbass...
I will get to work, starting---------
now.

No comments: