Wednesday, February 02, 2005

When you can't think of a title--

don't write one.
(just a little piece of advice from your friendly neighborhood know-it-all)

no house talk today.
just blissful enjoyment of life....
although, i don't suppose ANYTHING with Sesame Street blaring in the background could be considered ANY kind of bliss...
unless you take into account the fact that the kids aren't adding to the noise?
bleh.
I promised bliss!!
lemme start over...

um...
apparently, making such lofty promises sorta has the affect of shooting me in the knees.
(handicaps me a bit)
so I guess we can toss bliss out the window.
it's fucking cold in here, too.
why?
because the window was open all night.
(no, not related to the bliss bit)
I did have dreams of armageddon, though, so that was fun--
and my husband's shower-induced Turrett's syndrome was particularly loud today--
have I mentioned that before?
he doesn't sing in the shower.
he curses violently--
often at people in the distant past.
he claims it's good therapy.
it completely cracks me up.

busy day ahead...

serious focus problem right now.
maybe I'll do a little exercise...
wednesday, eh?
it's wednesday.
ok.
oh fuck!
I know I said no house stuff, but I'm beginning to think moving this weekend isn't a possibility.
new house: cleaning ladies, carpet cleaner, new appliances delivered.
old house: moving company.
how much do you guys want to bet that I can't coordinate all of those activities to be completed (in proper order, smart asses) by saturday?

well, so much for that little exercise...
it was supposed to clear my head, so that I could be witty or charming--
or at least some sort of entertaining RANT would be good.
but can I perform?
hell no.
I'm like one of the American Idol bloopers today.
anyone catch the Mime who auditioned???
fucking nutjob.

I think this makes two days in a row I've mentioned TELEVISION PROGRAMS.
if this isn't a sign that I'm under a lot of stress,
then I don't know what is!!!
...and here's another sign:
after typing 3 lines, I stare off and fret about what I have to do today for ten minutes before writing some more.
ugh.

roses are red,
violets are blue--
this post sucks,
and so do you.
(I bet you don't even swallow, ya big jerk.)
oh great, now I'm lost in thought again...

okay, enough of this dreadful rubbish of a post.
I'll go get started on my hefty to-do list--
care to join me in the shower, anyone?
(I'll warn you, if current behavior is any indicator, I'll probably stop halfway through a blowjob and start jotting stuff on my list...)

No comments: