Tuesday, February 08, 2005

almost back...

and have i mentioned...
I LOVE MY NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!
yeah.
it seems like every sentence my husband or I spoke over the weekend started with,
"the greatest thing about the new house is--"
and, might i recommend hiring movers.
BIG help, re: stress levels.
it still seems a little odd...
it seems as if it's not really my house, of course.
and it seems empty...
we don't even enough furniture yet.
blah blah.
what i really want to do is write something funny or deep.
but it's hard to do that at the library--
yes, i got desperate.
it's a strange place to write a post.
anywho.
If you're looking for a fantastic blog to keep you entertained,
I am ecstatic to announce the return of Belle
and if you've never been there, her archives could keep you busy (read: dying of laughter) for a while.
also, i take her return as another of many good omens this week.
for example, from one of the 2 freeways which i could use to reach my new house,
our exit is # 13.
my lucky number!!
not to mention harley dude next door and cool kids across the street who gave us a bottle of wine as a welcome.
...almost feels like i've moved out of utah!
yaaaaaaaaaaay!!
ok.
i'll be back soon.
don't forget to thank Chaz for the guest post...
he's a busy man, and it came out beautifully!

smooches gracias--

No comments: