Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday??

well, fuck.
I guess you fellas deserve a fantasy.
(and yes, I believe I've covered the fella=guys or girls, so back off)

things are crazy here, obviously.
but I should be popping in to obsessively check my comments throughout the day.
AND I should only be offline over the weekend.
I'm sure this stresses me out waaaaaaay more than any of you,
but I'll miss YOU, at least.

how taboo is it to hit on the guy selling appliances to you and your husband?
yeah, that's what I thought...
but I reaaaallllly wanted to.
(hey, tattoo guy--throw me over that washer, let's take 'er for a spin.)
no?
a little too much?
yeah, probably.
but in another reality, I coulda pulled it off.
yes, probably the same plane of reality where all it takes is the snap of your fingers to transfer body fat from gut to breasts (and a little to the ass, while you're at it, thanks)...
but still.
it's nice to have lots of alternate realities floating around.
cluttered?
sure.
but FUN.
(butt fun?)
gah.
I better go to bed before I say something stupid.
damn.
too late.

Here's another of my favorites, dearies--

(My July 4th post, with two stories. both autobiographical.)

Ode to a future rock star...

i remember once...
driving through the blackest part of night.
the fog in patches, rendering the headlights useless.
the trees rustling in the slight breeze.
the smell of the ocean--everywhere.
your hand.
on my thigh.
the music--loud.
feeling complete...
and not having yet reached the realization that such feelings don't last.
--that such affairs are not meant to last.
you...
the boy i happened across that summer.
i was ready for an adventure.
and looking for love in ALL the wrong places...

the thing i remember most about that night...
is you.
your skin...
so smooth.
your eyes...full of everything you saw in me.
the way it felt when you kissed me.
the desperate need i had for you to be mine.
...not knowing that you already were.
both of us stumbling through those weeks of stolen moments...
both of us aching for more time together.
knowing that we shouldn't be together at all.
each kiss, each fuck--so rare and precious.
each one presumed to be the last.
feeling like the first.
and more on fire than the sun...

i would build a thousand shrines to you, in my head, between the time i knew you and the time i saw you again.
and you...didn't forget one single moment of that summer.
even that foggy night...
as we headed for the beach.
i was driving, as always.
you...
so soft and rough.
so tender and fierce.
unable to not make music along with the stereo...
the crunch of gravel under my tires.
the ticking of the cooling engine.
stepping into the cool embrace of the fog, hand in hand.
we laid the blanket on the sand.
i shivered.
you smiled and enveloped me, warming me.
your lips...
if ever there was a perfect pair of lips...
covering my neck with kisses, soft breath in my ear.
your hands knew me well by then--the summer was almost over.
my clothes fell away under your slightest movements...
my skin dampened by the misty air.
i smiled as you lowered me to the ground, wondering where your clothes were.
you pushed some curls back from my cheek and whispered three words, as you slid into place.
i caught my breath, then slowly let it out, fingers entwined in your beautiful hair.
i lifted my hips to you and wondered why i didn't return your pledge...
lost in a maze of sighs and skin i stopped wondering and only felt.
the cool fog evaporated around us, from the heat we produced.
rocking grooves into the sand.
grabbing handfuls of it, attempting to brace myself.
pulling you to me as our rhythm grew faster.
needing you more when we had finished than when we began...

*****************

okay.
that was fun...
but not steamy enough for a fantasy.
who wants more?
i can't hear you...
i said, WHO WANTS MORE???
(yes i'm pretending to be holding a microphone, addressing a large group...so?)
okay.
let's see what i have in my bag of tricks for you truly dirty minded folks.

*******

i awoke with a start.
i couldn't move...?
for a moment i panicked, feeling the ropes around my wrists and ankles.
and a scarf covering my eyes.
then i heard the most familiar voice of all--and smiled.
you're finally awake...good, those snores were beginning to break the mood...
he chuckled, and i felt the mattress sink a bit as he joined me.
i struggled against the silky ropes, playing my part.
he settled between my legs and used his favorite torture device--his mouth.
his hands under my ass, lifting me to him, like a slice of watermelon...licking, sucking...
my moans and breathing gave away any attempt i had made at feigning uncooperativeness.
he pushed me to the edge quickly, then kept me there...
drawing it out...
finally, mercifully giving me release, accompanied by my screams of ecstasy.
as i lay, momentarily spent, he untied the ropes at my feet, covering my body with his, he kissed me.
tasting myself on him, i murmured something about love.
he untied my hands and slipped off the blindfold.
we smiled at each other and i gently pushed on his chest.
he let me knock him over and slide into place.
my little cowgirl, he smiled as he reached up to gently touch a breast...
giddyup, i said, snidely, putting my right leg over his chest, and my left leg settling onto his left side...
his hands holding firmly to my hips
--as if i needed help sliding up and down, the muscles in my thighs rippling.
i was just getting lost in the moment when he sat up, pushing me forward...
my face firmly planted, i was ready for the multiples he can't avoid giving me from there...
my death grip on the edge of the mattress gave me the leverage i needed to push back into him.
time to wake the neighbors...
as my last wail died out, we crumbled in a heap of sweat and heavy breathing,
both of us satisfied and smiling.

***********

well.
i guess i hit both extremes today...
sweet and skanky.
a good pair of book ends, i suppose.
hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend---
happy independence day, america!!

happy moving day, Lisa. ;)

No comments: