Tuesday, October 05, 2004

don't even bother getting out of your pj's cuz it's--

BRA-LESS TUESDAY

woooo.
you know...it's starting to lose some of its flavor.
i'm going to have to start going topless or something.

i think i'll talk about limits today.
not speed limits.
not credit limits.
just limits...
i tend to push limits in all areas of life.
and i'm not sure why--or whether it's good or bad.
i am driven by an intense curiosity--
a need to see what's around every single bend, behind every tree.
and i seem to be unable to be the one who says no or let's go home.
my curiosity has brought some amazing opportunities into my life.
but sometimes i wonder if i cause myself unnecessary hassles.
i dunno.

well, that's my therapy for the month.
tune in next time for where my boy craziness came from. (it's an interesting theory, actually)

there has to be something better to talk about.
like...
the fact that my best friend moved back to utah at the start of the school year.
and i've only seen her ONCE.
and she had knee surgery.
i'm a horrible friend.
and why?
probably because i spend too much time sitting at this stupid machine.
sometimes i'm tempted to unplug it.
oh, i would still post--i would just have to write it offline and let my husband post it.

oh, i know what else--
i hate drama queens.
i hate whiners.
i hate "victims"***
and i hate people who use any of the above to aid in their personal quests to be Miss Attention Whore of the Year.
(that's MY title, bitches. back off!)

just a little rant.
sorry.

i had a strange moment at the gym yesterday.
(and no, it had nothing to do with me and two swim suit models washing each other's hair in the steam-filled group shower section. ...although...hm...)
no. (picture me vigorously shaking me head to clear it)
i was doing my cardio and listening to some great music, as usual.
and i just sort of felt peaceful...
and my mind felt energized.
it was almost like i was conciously aware of the pivotal moment when my PMS fairy headed for the hills
(probably to give my muse hickies and a questionable rash...)
it literally felt like the sun coming out--inside my head.
it was downright silly.

oh and here's my favorite kid gripe of the week.
Mom?
what?
mom!
what?
MOM!!!
WHAT??!!

seriously.
and i make it through every day--completely drug free.
i know it's hard to believe.
of course, after watching a few minutes of oprah yesterday during cardio--
(oh shit. could that be why i had a moment of peace? i'll have to write her and tell her it was. maybe i can still get on for the Christmas giveaway show...)
nah, my point was really just that i don't watch tv during the day.
i enjoy Oprah, but i don't ever turn it on.
i got my time-waster of choice RIGHT HERE.
i'm sooooo above television.
anyway!!
the part i saw was about a 39-year old woman who got a sperm donor cuz she was single and wanted a baby.
she had FOUR.
a single mother with quads.
fuck that, man.
i mean, good for her and stuff, but jesus.
that's the fast track to crazy right there.
so i'm lucky to have only had two at once.
and they are the coolest frigging kids on the planet.
but i'd still sell them to some gypsies if there were ever any around.
but noooo....they scuttle through town in the dark of night,
stealing and plundering (or is that pirates??)
and never once stop to ask if anyone has kids for sale.
and let me tell ya--
i'm not alone.
everyone i know has at least one kid they'd sell.
my mom, in fact.
she'd probably still be willing to sell me to some gypsies
(or a sex slave trader, should i be so lucky)
even though i haven't lived with her in 11 years.
um.
no, that's not true.
my mom is the opposite of me--she's always been the perfect mother.
i'm a bit of a black sheep, i suppose.
but at least i'm not catholic, like my sister.
she can be as perfect as she wants (and she is) but she's still going to hell, in my mother's eyes.
heh.
at least i live in utah--that earns me some points, in my mom's eyes.
and besides, the way i see it, is if you live in hell while you're alive, it takes a few years off your sentence once you die.
so i don't mind utah so much anymore.

okay, i'm spiralling into crazy town again.
so i guess i'll go make breakfast.
have a great day--
and don't forget to take your bra off, girls!!

________________________
***(no, i don't mean real victims of real crimes, just people who allow themselves to be taken advantage of--and then complain about it.)

1 comment:

R.G. Ryan said...

Okay...here's the deal...everytime a guy hears the term "braless" it starts the old fantasy mill working. Not that I'm against fantasy, mind you...it's just that I don't need any more than what I've already got. And doggone it, Lisa, that damn picture you posted last week in your cute little, thin cotton shirt with your ever so perky ta-ta's is just not fair! Give a guy a break, will ya?