Tuesday, October 12, 2004

back in the saddle again

or at least, i'm back to myself.
no more fucking whining.
(for today at least)

but first, i wanted to offer my humble, and deep thanks to all of you who said such amazing things...
i swear to god, the devil, and everyone in between--that i wasn't looking for such incredible warmth...
but i'll know where to turn next time i'm having a bad day!!!
you guys ROCK MY WORLD--
inside out, upside down and backwards...
(especially backwards....ooooh, yeah!! who's your daddy?)
ahem.
seriously--i now see why the whiners whine so much...
this could become addictive...
and i now know what kind of readers i have--
i have the kind of readers who can be bullied. :)
hahahaha.
i'm just kidding.
you all deserve a handjob.
i bow to you, and your grace.



i am, however, on a fucking high today.
not from the crack i smoked--
nah, that just balances out the horse tranquilizers.
this is from running.
i had a delicious and nutritious workout.
and some GREAT new tunes.
well, old, actually.
but y'know.
oh!!!
and my husband ordered us iPods last night...
um.
if anyone remembers my rant on why iPods are a waste and only suckers buy them, etc...?
well.
disregard it.
i didn't know what i was talking about.
read: my husband hadn't offered to buy me one yet.
heh.
don't get me wrong, my little 96 MB mp3 player suits me fine.
even though i dropped it and the little door that slides over the battery doesn't fit right anymore.
and i can't arrange the songs in any order i choose.
okay, i fucking hate the thing.
but it's been good to me...

do you know what song i would have playing on here, every day, if i didn't hate visiting blogs with songs playing??
AC/DC--she shook me
why?
because i would knock you out with my american thighs.
i may have mentioned this before, but i have slim, strong thighs.
oh, i have a fat little belly, never fear.
but i can press inward with about 120 pounds of pressure.
and i think that's hot.
also, Elvis.
i've never been an Elvis fan.
but i might be in love.
yeah, i know he's dead.
but i bet Lisa'd do me.
and she looks enough like him, that i'd be okay.
she even curls her lip like him when she sings...
h.o.t.

jesus H, i'm weird today.
well.
i never promised you a rose garden.
heh.
but i will go take a picture of my cleavage.
just a little token of my appreciation...
and this is going to seem totally out of place, because i'm going to post the picture up above.
but oh well.

No comments: