Monday, September 06, 2004

labor day sucks

and so does deleting half a post.
and so does being sick.
...and losing half a post when you're sick.
stuffy nose.
sore throat.
headache.
bleh.
i'm sure i'll live...
and at least my husband is home from work today so i can be pampered a bit.
yay!
AND.
at least the U.S. Open is on.
i loooooove tennis.
so, okay, maybe today is a good day after all.
but i did manage to wake up every hour last night.
due to a dryness of throat so severe as to impair my ability to swallow.
(what a fucking pretentious sentence that was. jesus.)
the cool thing about waking up so much is that i remember tons of dreams.
they were crazy.

did i tell you i got pulled over for speeding the other day?
i can't believe i forgot.
my kids were highly impressed.
i was mostly just shocked that i haven't been pulled over more.
i was going 49 in a 30...
fucking stupid.
i was my usual cheery self
and i could tell he didn't want to give me a ticket,
but.
he did.
a much smaller one than it should have been.
gee, thanks.

and i think.
now.
i.
will.
go.
back.
to.
bed.

tell me you love me--
(or kick my ass for whining. i probably deserve that more!)

No comments: